I admit speeding

Thursday afternoon heading to Allentown PA for a drop and hook, pulling 51,000 lbs of syrup, I was nearing the top of that long climb before dropping down the very steep hill to the city on I-78 westbound, yeah you all know the one I mean if you have been that way, usually down to 35 mph at the top then having to use the engine brake to keep from going over 65 down the other side, the speed limit there is 55 by the way. Anyway I was just reaching the 50 mph spot when I glanced to my left to see a nice looking sports car with the roof open and a ■■■■■■’ beautiful and vey ■■■■ looking brunette smiling at me, then notice she has her amazing ■■■■■ out and was caressing them as she smiled, I tell you I let that ■■■■■■’ truck go, dam the limit, I must have touched 85 before we reached the bottom but it was worth it LOL. The lady drove off with a wave as I slowed on the level ground, she vanished into the distance to give some other driver a surprise. It’s been quite some time since I have seen this and it cheered me up.
No doubt I will get a nasty letter about the speed from my company but it was worth it.

Speeding is just wrong… … … well most of the time :laughing:

well pat u wouldnt get that sort of behaviour round northamptonshire lol

stevejones:

Not true Steve, I have seen a lot more around there :laughing:

You followed her all the way down the hill but never thought to get a pic ? Well, thanks a lot driver. :wink:

Photos or it didn’t happen.

I have a dash cam aimed out front, I am not talking photos of something that my wife would see and have my balls cut off LOL.

stevejones:

I did once! I was going to Wellingboro and came off the 45 by the McDonald’s, over the next roundabout and into the dip, a Suzuki Jimny came alongside as I started climbing the hill and sat level with me, I looked down and the bird in the car was legs akimbo and having a scratch, nice one you may think, but no, this is Northamptonshire remember, she was about 25 stone and old enough to be my Nan lol