#TopTips The Basics

Hello all, I rarely come into this post of the forum for some reason. Some of you may know me, some won’t, some will wish they never had :wink:

So anyway for those that don’t know I’ve been making videos for over a decade now, mostly video diaries of my trips trundling round Europe but also something I call #TopTips which is exactly as it sounds, Advice and information. It’s been wonderful to regularly get comments from people saying how much they helped so it’s spurred me on to do a whole series of them, #TopTips The Basics where as the name implies I’m cover all the basic things, questions new drivers are often afraid to ask fearing people making a joke of them, so now you can learn with these. If you’re an experienced driver it’s not aimed at you, though feel free to watch of course. Anyhow First one is up tomorrow at 1800 and covers axle configurations. Always feel free to give constructive criticism or ask questions.

See you in the morrow
www.lorry-driver.com

switchlogic:
Hello all, I rarely come into this post of the forum for some reason. Some of you may know me, some won’t, some will wish they never had :wink:

So anyway for those that don’t know I’ve been making videos for over a decade now, mostly video diaries of my trips trundling round Europe but also something I call #TopTips which is exactly as it sounds, Advice and information. It’s been wonderful to regularly get comments from people saying how much they helped so it’s spurred me on to do a whole series of them, #TopTips The Basics where as the name implies I’m cover all the basic things, questions new drivers are often afraid to ask fearing people making a joke of them, so now you can learn with these. If you’re an experienced driver it’s not aimed at you, though feel free to watch of course. Anyhow First one is up tomorrow at 1800 and covers axle configurations. Always feel free to give constructive criticism or ask questions.

See you in the morrow
lorry-driver.com

Aha! How the devil is Bertie? "I hate (insert Nationality/weather/roads/left I the truck on ferries etc. here…)!

Don’t half miss your EU trundlings on YT.
I’m only doing a few ad hoc artic shifts these days, but still enjoy watching what you full time chaps (and chapesses) are up to.

All the best… I’ll be giving your vids a watch- as usual.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Why thank you. Bertie said to mind your own business you Trucknet busybody :unamused: :smiley:

Currently part way through a series of videos of a trip to Italy I did for Whites a couple of years ago that you may not have seen.

Me And My MAN Part 1
youtu.be/Ff1nAmcrwQs

Really glad you enjoy them!

Same here, enjoy your videos mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. Video is live now! Not sure how attractive a prospect watching me talk about axles for 25 minutes is but some seem to like it ! :smiley:

lorry-driver.com

switchlogic:
Why thank you. Bertie said to mind your own business you Trucknet busybody :unamused: :smiley:

Currently part way through a series of videos of a trip to Italy I did for Whites a couple of years ago that you may not have seen.

Me And My MAN Part 1
youtu.be/Ff1nAmcrwQs

Really glad you enjoy them!

Thanks Luke. Yes, still enjoy them. My lad has enjoyed watching them too - since he was a nipper. (Now 16, he still likes them - especially Bertie having a good rant!)

About to check your new one out now and will check out your latest series. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk