LOCKDOWN THREAD [Updated 05/01/2021]

Its getting closer, looks like should be back on from the 12th, but if its anything like the well organised, planner and communicated things they did in all the other lockdowns/restrictions they will only actually let everybody know about 4pm on the 11th!

It has been very annoying, with constant crap info from the government, repeated lockdowns, I mean 5th November was my first test date, which got cancelled, then I messed up in December then cancelled again in Feb, but it will happen, I’m booked in at Petes and I know that are doing everything they can and will get me sorted quickly, every other school will do the same but, its just a massive workload to get back up to speed, and the DVSA are not going to help things along smoothly.

The light is there in the tunnel, we will all get that pass soon and hopefully when everything starts up again as it should be, there will be lots of opportunities for work, lots of things for companies to catch up on, all the whiny old buggers that say you get more stack shelves at Lidl have gone and done it so help the old job situation as well :laughing: