OPEN DAY - 15th FEB - FAB OFFERS NOW ENDED

Peter Smythe:

Hi Peter I passed my theory last week & I am currently waiting for a confirmed date for practical training & test. I have been told that you are fully booked up until at least March 30th. Do you ever get cancellations? Is there likely to be any possibility that something might come up before then?
Sorry if I sound a bit impatient, I’m just desperate to get out of my current work situation :cry:

Thanks for posting. I totally understand your frustration. We aim to run on around a 3 week lead time. Very occasionally it is less and sometimes it’s more. And, just at the moment, we seem to be a victim of our own success.

Tip: give Tracey or Paul a call in the office and suggest they could ask the old fella (me) to come in and do a course. I only do a handful each year to keep my hand in but I’m happy to do that. It clearly depends on there being a truck and a test available but worth asking.

If there’s no joy on that front, accept the next available date making it clear you’ll take a cancellation. They do come up now and then. But, without a course with your name on it, the waiting time may well run away with you.

I am monitoring the situation regarding lead times and, if it persists, then action will be taken to make it more reasonable for everyone.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you so much for your response, I have emailed Tracey with your suggestion, so hopefully she’ll come back to me soon :slight_smile: