Free mod 4 training and test!

Until further notice, Trucknet users booking a full CAT C course from today will get MOD 4 training and test completely free of charge. So, to be clear, £1260 includes the 1:1 course, test at our private test centre, test fee, VAT, insurance, accommodation (if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW).

This offer will be withdrawn at some point, probably without notice. So dont mess around! Even if you haven’t done your theories yet, you can still pay your £200 deposit to secure the deal.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete, fantastic offer. I will most definitely take it up.

Thank you.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Great all booked. Many thanks to Tracey for all her help.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Peter Smythe:
Until further notice, Trucknet users booking a full CAT C course from today will get MOD 4 training and test completely free of charge. So, to be clear, £1260 includes the 1:1 course, test at our private test centre, test fee, VAT, insurance, accommodation (if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW).

This offer will be withdrawn at some point, probably without notice. So dont mess around! Even if you haven’t done your theories yet, you can still pay your £200 deposit to secure the deal.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

DM sent

Ok, well you have finally sold me! PM sent.

Just a bit of advance warning: this offer ends at 1700 hrs on Friday 18th October. Remember that you can take advantage of it even if you haven’t even got your provisional licence! All you have to do is to call 01623 555661, speak to any member of our lovely Customer Services Team and give them £200 deposit. This will hold the deal for you and you can continue at any point during the next 12 months. The deposit is obviously deducted from the course fees. In the unlikely event that DVLA refuse the provisional on medical grounds, we will refund the deposit.

So what’s not to like??

Dont miss out!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: