Passed!!

Just wanted to share that I have finally got C licence so can go rigid :slight_smile: Happy days!!
Even better than that have already been offered first chance working for Nagel Langdons out of Luton :smiley:

jamesdarlington:
Just wanted to share that I have finally got C licence so can go rigid :slight_smile: Happy days!!
Even better than that have already been offered first chance working for Nagel Langdons out of Luton :smiley:

Congrats on both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgpx:

jamesdarlington:

Congrats on both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! Having not ever worked in the industry I don’t know too much about individual companies but from what I can tell they seem professional and more importantly have given me the opportunity to get in the industry with zero experience :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations to you! [emoji4]

Hayley

Well done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well done on your pass and good luck with the new job.

Thank you all appreciate it. You’ll see from when i signed up on here to now how long it has taken me to take the plunge and finally do it…not normally this indecisive but got there in the end. Does anyone have experience with Nagel Langdons, any tips/advice to be prepared and get off to a good start? Thanks again all! :smiley:

Congratulations, take it slow and steady is the best advice.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Congratulations, take it slow and steady is the best advice.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you El Deano and will do :smiley: