Trying to find a job without knowing English

Juddian:

dieseldog999:

steviespain:
Here y’ar doggy, you’ll like this…
When I got back from Spain, about a year ago, I went to sign on.
Hackney Job Centre.
First interview with a very nice, smart, pleasant, lady…with an accent I could NOT understand.
After 5 minutes of not understanding anything she said I had to ask if there was someone else I could talk to.
Another young lady came and sat next to the first.
This second young lady proceeded to translate what the first lady was saying.
Translating English into English, FFS!

theres still plenty of nice areas in the uk,but they are becoming like an oasis in a desert.

And with prices to match, conveniently lacking the sprawl of social/free housing and vast warehouses stuffed full of chinese crap all built on previous agricultural land, the lacking of which raises the prices ever further, which leads to…you get the drift…often occupied by those who enabled and called for the mass immigration which is systematically destroying vast swathes of this country, some places now way beyond saving.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
you would see the downhill spiral more obviously if you dont ive there and comeback regulary like i do where the influx is more obvious.
ranging from goverment heads down to councils and cops then the uk has completely lost control of its borders especially with the foxes making decisions for the chickens with the reverse racism that abounds now.