Warburtons

IronEddie:

avfcnat82:

Benskingdom:
What’s the rota like for class 2 I know it’s 5 in 7 but any idea of how it works.also is it 28000 salary on 43 hours ?

Hi as far as I know yes, that salary is for the 43 hours a week… it does involve weekends too… start times are between 3/4 am but I was told you’re never doing 12 hour days, more like 10 hours max, I guess it depends on the route you have… but as I have said previous they have been great so far, explain everything and in constant contact throughout the process with me, can’t fault them at all…

Hope its correct but finding it hard to believe you don’t end up doing more than a 10 hour day. If you get in and its all gravy you’ll have to put in a good word for me!

Any idea on number of drops and the size of the area that depot covers?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just FYI guys, if anyone is still looking at this thread…

I work for Warburtons, I start around 2.30am and typically finish work and am in my car heading home by 11. Of course it is dependent on the route you are on but it’s rare that you will be doing even nine hours a day in a lot of cases (out of my depot at least).

The ‘longest’ day I tend to have is when I deliver in Folkestone. I start at 3am on that route and typically get back to the yard around 11am. Unload, diesel up, get my defect book signed and card downloaded and I’m heading home by midday.

As for the rota it goes like something like this…

Monday, Tuesday off-work wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & sun
Monday off, work Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri,
Sat and Sun off, work five days, Sat and Sun off again
Work Monday to Thursday, Friday off
Work sat to Wed, Thurs and Fri off
Work sat to Tues, Wed and Thurs off
Work Fri to Mon, Tues and Wed off
Work Thurs to Sun then back to the start of the rota pattern

I hope that makes sense!

This is all out of my depot at least, I am unsure of how the other places work.

Warburtons is a good number, I’m glad I got in and I have no intention of leaving unless I get a considerably better offer. For the money we get paid for the amount of work we do sometimes, it’s a no brainer.