Beware Dodgy Agencies!

dcgpx:

sammym:

Lucy:
2 months @ 30 days/month works out at a maximum of 3 days at each of 20 companies IF you illegally work all 7 days every week. Just saying.

Alternatively if you are an an ad hoc driver it’s the equivelant to about 2 shifts a week. Which is less striking. Just saying.

Must a ■■■■ good rate you charge if your only doing 2 shifts a week (which at most places are around 10hrs at least ) ad hoc to have saved up for Class 1 and a holiday already with a motorbike on way . Even if you meant 2 shifts per client per week etc it still doesn’t add up

Just saying [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where have I said I only do 2 shifts a week? I ask as I currently don’t - but it’s what I’d like to do. And where have I said a motorbike is on the way?

What’s I’ve actually said is that I’m really happy with how things are going - and I feel like I’m doing okay. Both in terms of how my driving is coming on and also financially.

I’ll make this point and then leave it - as realistically this isn’t helping any new drivers (or anyone for that matter) - for all the people who want to pick holes and criticise, I’m perfectly happy with my decision to do my class 2 driving course. Anyone who is thinking about doing it should in my opinion. I think that even if you don’t want to make it a full time job it’s a decent way to always be able to generate some income if ever needed - and the part no one tells you is that it’s mostly good fun.