Palmer and Harvey Fareham

Aurri:

Nerodio:

JaxDemon:

Nerodio:
Started off a bit rocky, but it seems to be going okay now, as you said before, its the traveling to and from that is kinda causing me to get slightly annoyed, but I am considering moving closer to the depot anyway, and as you say, its good pay so the petrol money is neglible with how much I am earning now :slight_smile: got 2 weeks off so can’t complain haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey mate. Sorry to hear what’s happened to you before Christmas as well. Few of my mates out of a job. Ones just got a mortgage as well.

Hope you find something soon.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yeah its a complete bummer. I was actually starting to kind of enjoy it. They routed me in the same place most days, I got on with the drivers, supervisors and managers.
I got a job at Muller in Amesbury, but it’s kinda temp for me to save up for my C+E next year :slight_smile:
Some of the drivers at fareham are working as agency at Tescos, its a right bummer it happened but for it to happen at this time of year is a complete ballache.

how’s it going at wiseman’s atm btw?

It’s good :slight_smile: I’m taking over a route from a person who left this week, Waterlooville and Havant. Been around there with P&H so they figured it was a good place for me to be :slight_smile:
Nice trucks, got a 10 plate scania but they are replacing them with Volvos and they are cramped in the cab :frowning:.
Everyone is really nice and no stress or anything so its nice :slight_smile: