Second job horrible!

steviespain:
Absolutely yes, we’ve all done that. Some may not admit to it, but we have ALL been there.

Grow a thick skin, be prepared to stop and weigh stuff up. If that involves getting out of the truck and seeing for yourself what is going on, how much room you have, do it, and do it early.
And do not be bothered by the other road users beeping their horns or being impatient. Generally though, they’ll be ok and wait for you.
Think ahead, maybe you could have gone over the mini roundabout and then took a turn off to enable you to turn around easier?
If necessary, rope in a suitable member of the public, a working joe, you can tell who’ll be ok. Get them to watch your back as you reverse.

i made a right ■■■■-up last year…had a collection that i knew was next to a low bridge in Long Eaton…unfortunately i got to the wrong side of the bridge :frowning: so i’m facing the bridge amongst all the shops and loads of traffic,i parked up,got out and had a look…nowhere nearby suitable to turn an artic around,but a friendly pedestrian asked if he could help :slight_smile: so i got him to stop all the traffic while i reversed over to the other side of the road,then reversed about half a mile amongst all the traffic until i could find a suitable side street to back into.so,OP,as steviespain is saying…next time…Don’t Panic! and grab a passer-by to help you out.
and if it does go pear-shaped…you can always blame him! :laughing: