New owner operator

Hi all please i just get my O Licence and thinking of buying a good truck like Mercedes or scania or please any advice on any good truck? But my question is getting loads I contacted haulage Exchange they have many loads around uk but they pay 2.60£ PM Is that ok or it’s a play they do to get drivers? Any other way to get jobs? Can any help please?

Why get an operators licence and a truck if you don’t know how to get work for it?
Surely you find work, get the op licence and then a truck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you are right but i talk with the haulage Exchange company and they have the job but what am asking is there any other best pay site ir company? And any idea on good truck cheap to run on diesel?

Really!!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

There is a place in Leicester that makes popcorn looking for subbys. Culina pull out of there.

Very light load excellent on diesel, think its £4 per mile, empty or loaded

Munchkin:
Really!!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Why don’t you people answer as simple as possible? I don’t know that’s why am asking and if you can’t answer my question is also accepted if you don’t reply.

Jimmy McNulty:
There is a place in Leicester that makes popcorn looking for subbys. Culina pull out of there.

Thanks God bless

Moha@aash:

Jimmy McNulty:

Thanks God bless

I smell sarcasm, with 4per mile empty or loaded, there would be all of us running 720 V8 Scanias! And pack of popcorn would be 20quid :slight_smile:

LL79:

Moha@aash:

Jimmy McNulty:

Thanks God bless

I smell sarcasm, with 4per mile empty or loaded, there would be all of us running 720 V8 Scanias! And pack of popcorn would be 20quid :slight_smile:

You have a good nose but does it smell salted or sweet

Oh, c’Mon, that’s not even really funny, surely you can do better than that?,

Sapper

sapper:
Oh, c’Mon, that’s not even really funny, surely you can do better than that?,

Sapper

No I am a very unfunny man that’s the best I have got

Moha@aash:
Hi all please i just get my O Licence and thinking of buying a good truck like Mercedes or scania or please any advice on any good truck? But my question is getting loads I contacted haulage Exchange they have many loads around uk but they pay 2.60£ PM Is that ok or it’s a play they do to get drivers? Any other way to get jobs? Can any help please?

If your asking this question then your going into the wrong industry

jonedwards75:

Moha@aash:

U are the only wrong thinking but is the right industry

Jimmy McNulty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is that before or after the popcorn has popped? :smiley:

dieseldog999:

Jimmy McNulty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is that before or after the popcorn has popped? :smiley:

All time… and if the industry was wrong there will not be more than 10,000 truck owners in uk…

Sorry Jimmy, meant the op.
Sapper

Moha@aash:

jonedwards75:

Moha@aash:

U are the only wrong thinking but is the right industry

One of the most basic requirements of running a truck are knowing your costs so you know what to charge with a profit margin added (most basic thing taught on an operators cpc course presume you have taken that if your applying for an o licence and planning to run a truck?) asking a advertising site like haulage exchange about charges wont give you any correct info

obviously you are taking the o/p as serious and not hearing the woooosssshhhhhhhh .cop yourself on jimmy :unamused:

There are many start-up owner-drivers every year. There is space for them because of the many who stop trading every year.
Some will succeed, but many experienced, knowledgeable, hard workers won’t.
Good luck to you, mate. If you’re asking such basic questions you’re gonna need shed-loads of it.

Franglais:
Good luck to you, mate. If you’re asking such basic questions you’re gonna need shed-loads of it.

He’ll need more than luck if he thinks he can make a living out of a reverse auction site like Haulage Exchange or any other such like …