Operator centre Coventry/Nuneaton/Rugby/Hinckley

Looking for an op centre in the above areas for 3 tractors/trailers, possibly 4.
Will not need to utilize the parking for a couple of months, looking for the op centre to apply for licenses.
Would be great if anybody knows somebody or can suggest somewhere.

I think Wright’s of Twycross have a yard out Rugby way that they would let space in.

Ask at truckstop.If you looking after transport manager let me know. I have 2 spaces available. I am from Northampton.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Secland Group - Oban Road, Coventry CV6 6HH - secland.com

Multi-User Parking / Operating centre just off J3 M6… :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:
Secland Group - Oban Road, Coventry CV6 6HH - secland.com

Multi-User Parking / Operating centre just off J3 M6… :wink:

Already spoken with secland, unfortunately they want quite a deposit and monthly payment for a space which would be fine if I had the vehicles to park, however I don’t have the vehicles yet and could be a couple of months till vehicles arrive

baracuda:
Ask at truckstop.If you looking after transport manager let me know. I have 2 spaces available. I am from Northampton.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have tried and failed to contact pjm so plan to head up there this week, I have my own CPC, thank you though

cracker-bar:
I think Wright’s of Twycross have a yard out Rugby way that they would let space in.

Thanks, Ill give them a call and see if they have anything available

cracker-bar:

That’s the first I have heard of that, just thought they were based in Nuneaton area.
If you don’t mind me asking, whereabouts in Rugby is it?

Cant see anything on the VOL site. Only this and another OC in the North East.

Operating centres
Operating centre Vehicles Trailers
GOPSALL HOUSE FARM, TWYCROSS, ATHERSTONE, CV9 3PP, GB 20 22
COPSTON LODGE FARM, SMOCKINGTON LANE, WOLVEY, HINCKLEY, LE10 3HX, GB 35 38
MINWORTH SEWAGE TREATMENT WORKS, KINGSBURY ROAD, MINWORTH, SUTTON COLDFIELD, B76 9DP, GB 12 4
SEVERN TRENT WATER, OLD HATTONS FARM, PENDEFORD HALL LANE, COVEN, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV9 5BD, GB 3 0

I don’t actually know where it is, I was advised of it when I was looking to move operating centres. Probably best to call James Wright 07779 705006, and ask him, if you’re after further details.

Seaforce had a yard on Bayton Rd Bedworth Which I think is now empty as they are over near Dairy Crest.