Sale your company - approached by KBS Corporate?

Hi, We have been recently been approached by KBS Corporate to sale our company. Their representative even came to our office to advertise their idea. The do not have a buyer, the just want to advertise. The want like £3K to start the process and if they do not sale it then you loose those £3K We are small haulage company around 8-12 44t trucks. Most contracts are like Barron wood - very easy to get them. Is that scam? What is the chance to sale such small company? Have you had experice in the past dealing with such company? I would not mind to sale my company but I do not want to pay any upfront fees,

Wtf would want to buy a haulage firm that subbed to barronhood and the likes :open_mouth:

Although talking of paying money out ect ,I know someone daft enough to pay the £1000 to one of these transport exchanges and has actually made some very good contacts through it and secured some very good jobs/ customers which will continue long after the £1000 has run out ,probably more gained more good than spending the same amount on advertising.

They have changed their business name 4 times since 2000,folding all previous companies,I smell a rat,don’t touch them with a barge pole.

David

Punchy Dan:
Although talking of paying money out ect ,I know someone daft enough to pay the £1000 to one of these transport exchanges and has actually made some very good contacts through it and secured some very good jobs/ customers which will continue long after the £1000 has run out ,probably more gained more good than spending the same amount on advertising.

We’re on the haulage exchange. Its earned more than the 1k back several times over.

KBS get very aggressive, intercepted calls from them on four occasions last year, will say/tell/lie to you to get to speak the man at the top. They didn’t know who I was, but at least I knew who I had phoned and certainly didn’t call them.