GUY Big J 8LXB Tractor Unit

harry_gill:

5thwheel:

harry_gill:

windrush:
Don’t fret Dennis, it is still in its bottle in the blue box! I honestly don’t know if it is a decent whisky or not, Founders Reserve it’s called, I googled it and it isn’t expensive. My neighbour gives me them for looking after their rabbits when they go on holiday. It’s a single malt and I used to prefer blended or Irish as it was much cheaper but that was back in the day when my pals and myself tested different whiskies at caravan rallies every weekend and compared them. I did get to like Singletons but at £20+ a bottle many years ago it was way beyond tipper drivers wages! Anyway all my old drinking pals are long gone now so nobody to drink with, it will probably get used up during the year in mugs of tea to help keep the chill out, just as long as I’m not driving of course! So rest assured it will get drunk eventually and not wasted. :wink:

Oh, and for the record, I did vote ‘REMAIN’ as well and will do next time as well. :laughing:

Pete.

Hiya,
Pete, Founders Reserve by Glenlivet a very palatable single malt, can be bought
for around £22 a 70cl bottle not the most expensive but very pleasant to drink,
have tried it via someone else’s stash and would have no qualms to receive it as
gift should my family read this post and say “I wonder would Dad like that for his
birthday or just an inbetween pressie” yes cheers !!! and a happy New Year.

It’s €17.70 here Harry,less than £15.00 I think,could turn anyone to drink!!

All the best,

David

Hiya,
Bit too old to move to foreign lands now David, so I’ll just have to pay
the UK over inflated prices and drink slightly less which will no doubt
please “her who must be obeyed” and stop her saying “£22 I could have
bought a new outfit for that” lucky she doesn’t see the price I pay for
some of the singles I buy she’d stop my pocket money.

I bet you have already paid for a lot of her new outfits H !!

David