Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Busy today had the vet to check a steer I bought yesterday as he looked like he still had some gear underneath but the vet found no balls so that were a relief, we then wormed all 22 and put them out to grass in 15 acres, they go mad when first let out the barn and check all there boundaries so I just been down to check them. Could not get too close but took a picture from distance and zoomed it, after a day or two they will hopefully quiet do
No yard work now untill i clean the muck out about 5ft deep so alot in there, will heap it and spread in the autumn so let it rot a bit then the winter can have it, cheers Buzzer

PS. Dennis i heard the retired MD of DIT wernt a bad chap at all and always had the best Interests of the drivers at heart, just saying.

Was that Geezer in charge before or after you Buzzer ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Looks like a nice bit of grass you have there , I bet Wrighty would give his right arm to have some similar “going” Cheers Dennis.