Aston Clinton Haulage

Mr 141 can we get into the facebook without actual joining the forum ,as i would like to see the photos and comments however i do not want to be requests for friends [i have been told that is what happens]not having many any-way…

JELLOIT was your time after march 1st 1994 the day i received the court summons like all the others we had no worry as the letter stated that all "legal bills"and most fines would be paid by the company "BUT!!! DISCUSS"it with the company…

Did you come across a GERMAN LAD karl who worked with us at ACH i remember our master [zb]david would not let him go ITALY but his love of the beer “pulinnie”,i thought he was ok.allthough i never set eyes on him ever again and i was in and out of Dover untill 2002,well and the train…
i watched the video of your fish transporting ,good did not relise you were a jock every thought david boyce was a jock but he was not another good man sadly departed…apparently for all DAVIDS faults with me i heard he did the family proud, so he did have a conscience…but kept it to himself…