TIR plates

ERF-NGC-European:

gingerfold:

ERF-NGC-European:

tiptop495:
Hey Robert, Where is the time you needed for the nightbour countries even en TIR plate, and empty not black strip and you could pay or deal in a routiers. Only NL and LUX were free for us then already Benelux countries. Yes in those strange countries it was Always often different, if you never continuous drove, after a halve year or more you thought i know it if you went back,but nothing was the same. And of course the more trucks came the more control. Were there 3 times in '73 and '74 and it was al easy, only still the ferry in Istanbul. Of course i can not speak of experience for only 3 times. Then two times begin the '80’s and the game was over for me. But a broken seal was a night more too in England :smiley: if one for the joke had snipped it. No experience but think if you saw it in the morning, was best to call the police to explane.
think here the same if of the 100 sold plates 50 ever were used it was much. And this 141 was never outside of Belgium even not further of about 200km from base. :smiley: :smiley:

Eric,

Yes, always a problem if the seal was broken; or if the tilt was slashed. I remember a bloke in Romania had alluminium on board but the load shifted so he pulled into Sibiu to get customs to help him right the load and re-seal it. Robert

Robert, didn’t T.I.R. stand for Trans Internatianole Routiers?

Yes!

I thought it stood for “Tipping in Rungis” And “terrible in reverse” :laughing: