"Heavy Haulage through the years"

DEANB:

DIG:

DEANB:
One for Dig ! Hope you are ok mate havent seen you on here lately !! :unamused: :wink:

Thanks Deano been a little bit crook but recovered now and I have just got home from a short trip around the goldfields with an old mate from this site who is here in Perth visiting family so we took the opportunity to scratch his itch to see a bit of our transport industry.
We started with a trip around an old mates yard and PDB was introduced to Kimberly Cool a triple rated 625hp ■■■■■■■ powered KW which pulls multiple triple combinations to Kimberly areas of West Auss on a weekly basis around 6000kms per trip 2 up or as you say double manned.
I.m sure he will be putting a few pictures on here upon his return to the UK.

Cheers Dig

Good ! Just checking you had not died and forgot to tell me !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

No doubt the Cook nursed you back to health chap. Nice to see you are still mis-behaving ! :wink:

Thanks for your concern with mates like you I wouldn’t be dead for quids LOL

You and the rest on this site are still turning out some great photos and stories you are legends in your own lunch boxes,keep them coming. LOL

Dig