PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hi Kev, I was starting to think that you had become a Monk, Its nice to see you back on line my friend, Hoos ya taste buds deing, Im having a large Glenmorangie at this very moment, So I will toast your very good health, & Hopefully yours taste buds are ready for some real action Eh, BUSHMILLS, I hope this gets you going, I hope you are keeping well IE Randy as a Butchers Dog comes to mind, Dying of thirst of course, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Iā€™m great Larry, I hope your ok? this is a great thread, certainly gets the memory banks working. Regards Kev.

Im Feeling great Kev Ive just had a few Malts to keep me breathing, &I do hope to hope to wake up in the morning feeling very Stiff I do but not where I would like it to be.This getting old bit is rubbish, Everyone thinks when you get old, That is the younger ones off course, Say your time is up so whats your problem, I say Im not ready to go yet So ā– ā– ā– ā–  right off & do try & have a good day ,Thats if you know what a good day is Regards Larry