Northumberland Coast and Castles Road Run. Sunday 23rd April

Starting from Sanray Transport Coopies Lane Morpeth 0900.Sunday 23rd April This has become a popular event over the last few years. The itinerary is (approx) Morpeth, Amble, Warkworth, Alnwick, Seahouses, Belford, Berwick, then over the border and A1 to the Cedars at Grantshouse for Lunch. I’m not sure of the route from there, I think it will be via Jedbugh and Coldstream. At least 20 vehicles will be taking part so it should be a great day out. I will be taking part driving the Castrol ERF. I’m giving up my Hgv licence this year so this rally and the Tyne Tees Run in June. will be my swansong . Regards Kev.

This was just up the road to me :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: - :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: hope you had a good day all :slight_smile:

013.JPG

Good to see you again Brian, it was a great day out, I’ll post some pictures tomorrow, after I’ve sorted them out. Regards Kev.

Great to speak to you Brian.o

Here are a few shots from Sundays run, great day out with some good “craic”, great hospitality from Raymond Hare and his family, stunning scenery, and some lovely motors. Regards Kev.

Smashing photos Kev , when I see all those lorries and realise how many of the types I’ve driven for a living I’m afraid it brings home my age to me . Not my mental age mind , in my mind I’m still 20 odd and fit as a flea it’s just the body that lets me down .Dave

few from the castle and coast run last sunday.cracking day out.bumper

[attachment=2]Coast&castle Clissic run 2017 (8).JPG[/
attachmentattachment=1]Coast&castle Clissic run 20][17 (78).
[attachment=0]Coast&castle Clissic run 2017 (183).JPG[/attachment

rigsby:
Smashing photos Kev , when I see all those lorries and realise how many of the types I’ve driven for a living I’m afraid it brings home my age to me . Not my mental age mind , in my mind I’m still 20 odd and fit as a flea it’s just the body that lets me down .Dave

Plenty more pics to come Dave :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I know what you mean about the brain and the body! I really struggle now getting in and out of the ERF, in fact my knee collapsed when I tried to jump out, gave the lads a good laugh when I fell on my arse! :unamused: :unamused:

Regards Kev.

That AEC MM of Parry’s is a credit to them ! I bet it brought a tear to Larry’s eye and if it was loaded for S.Wales he could have got behind the wheel and trunked it down as smooth as silk ! I’ve booked him into Gwynne Bowen for his load back to N’Castle ! Cheers Dennis. PS Howay wor Hinney where are we stopping for breakfast and it’s ye turn for the second teas ! :wink:

Bewick:
That AEC MM of Parry’s is a credit to them ! I bet it brought a tear to Larry’s eye and if it was loaded for S.Wales he could have got behind the wheel and trunked it down as smooth as silk ! I’ve booked him into Gwynne Bowen for his load back to N’Castle ! Cheers Dennis. PS Howay wor Hinney where are we stopping for breakfast and it’s ye turn for the second teas ! :wink:

Smokey Joes on the A 38 , :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

kevmac47:

rigsby:

Plenty more pics to come Dave :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I know what you mean about the brain and the body! I really struggle now getting in and out of the ERF, in fact my knee collapsed when I tried to jump out, gave the lads a good laugh when I fell on my arse! :unamused: :unamused:

Regards Kev.

Kev you need to get back on the Bushmills, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Then you can blame that for falling on your arse Eh,Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

rigsby:

Regards Kev.

Kev you need to get back on the Bushmills, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Then you can blame that for falling on your arse Eh,Regards Larry.

That’s the ticket Larry!! positive advice. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Why didn’t I think of that? :blush: :blush:

Here’s a few more from Sunday.

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

rigsby:

Regards Kev.

That’s the ticket Larry!! positive advice. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Why didn’t I think of that? :blush: :blush:

Well just go fore it Kev Im sure you will wake up the next morning feeling fit & up for anything thats comes your way You might even have a stiffy, : :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

A few more from Sunday.

Hi Kev, Great photos of the all time greats, But no mention of the stiffy, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

kevmac47:
A few more from Sunday.7654320

Hi Kev I drove the ERF C800MHD on the Tyne Tees run last year for Steve and Geordie Richardson.

It’s a very smart motor Davy, a credit to them. Regards Kev.