Eu referendum whats your vote

Buzzer:
If we face new border controls we can do like wise but stronger and maybe then we will put off cheap Eastern EU countries from wanting to come here as they have already decimated our International transport companies who cannot compete with there cheap rates coupled with the fact the EU don’t want to send there goods here for sale, result all round I would say also make the charge for entry to use our road network a more realistic £200 per visit and maybe that will put them off, Buzzer

Seems to me that leaving the Customs Union will make more controls and checks inevitable. Nothing vicious or malicious about it, simply ensuring duties are paid.
We could make those checks really awkward if we tried I suppose, but what would happen? Transport would be delayed, so all imports and exports would get dearer. Companies would try to cut costs more and use cheaper double manned EE outfits? Other companies would find it cheaper to use EU rather than UK companies? Expensive, slow transport kills work, takes away jobs and makes goods more expensive.
Customs delays cost us ALL dearly. Why increase the pain?

Charge foreign trucks more road tax in the UK? Maybe a good idea.

Why not just do the same as the French Germans etc and insist EE and other drivers coming here are paid the same as UK drivers? Allowed under EU rules but it seems our national UK gov are more concerned with profit for shareholders than looking after UK transport and drivers?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk