When the boat cummes in

Dover

Gibraltar

good piccys there buddy :sunglasses:

Good photos mate, cheers.

Dover

really good pics there , looks like you got a great place to take them from as they come out of the port .

more pleeeease !!!

great pics, i’d spend days sitting up there with my camera!

scaniaireland:

That’s one of John Hogans old motors. Looks spot on with the matching trailer.

Nice photo’s fella ! :smiley:

Dover

Dover

Dover
It’s not English but :smiley: :smiley:

Dover

the trans-am truck which is bobtail is andy who was on his way out to holland with the dinosaurs… there was another 3 of us just ahead of him as we went a differnt route…

Nice Pictures,

A Question: Why do the european trucks, and UK-european runners, Have smaller wheels and ride closer to the tarmac?

Thank you…

scaniaireland:

little brian!!! top fella

some cracking pictures there mate please keep them coming. ayo3 cyx (i think) is davey jones, double manning back from barcelona to newcastle which turned into a wasted effort

smurfworth all i can think of is that people run at 4 metres for the lower bridges abroad, although a lot run mega height outfits for more cube, hope this helps at all

scaniaireland:

my dad’s work mate paul. for some reason me oldman goes the other way out of dover

keep more pics coming tho

Dover

Hi scaniaireland,
Top pics,its like the who’s who of hauliers,must have took you some time to upload those.
Cheers Dave.

this thread is great, much appreciated! :smiley:

great pics mate keep them comming!!!

I know Its not English :laughing: But if you could just see and hear it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: