My Stobart dream realised

You know I said I was going to work for Stobart back in April and you all thought I was joking? Well the day has come, I’ve my lovely G400 manual low cab, Dawn Marie. It’s a real beauty to drive and much better than my previous shed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337079656.746101.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337079623.409241.jpg

:smiley: :smiley: Dont believe ya, your not dressed like a pixie…

Who’s a lucky lad then :exclamation: :laughing: :wink:
I’m sure you’ll have it very cosy in no time at all, bit cramped for full time living though I would have thought ?

Regards
Dave Penn;

And wait till Bertie Comments on his new truck I think it will refer to your parentage or lack of :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

nice looking motor,is that

Are you having your Elve uniform specally tailored by super dry !

Must try harder Luke! :grimacing:

“Holly” is now on match.com looking for a new driver and weeping washer fluid. :smiley:

44 Tonne Ton:
Must try harder Luke! :grimacing:

Driving Dawn Marie, my new beauty

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337083166.089062.jpg

OMG YOU ARE LIKE THEEE BEST DRIVER IN THE WORLD TO BE GIVEN THAT TRUCK

secretly i hope you crashed that hump of garbage

I have only ever seen that facial expression when you wake up to find that January jones lookalike you took to bed seems to have morphed in to dot cotton.

A little bit of Strike breaking then Switch!! :wink:

Really? It’s just a truck! Not a very good one at that. The real top stobbies get volvos…

dessy:
A little bit of Strike breaking then Switch!! :wink:

:laughing:

My look how plasticcy those Scania interiors are!

E’s a nutter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yiddo1975:
Really? It’s just a truck! Not a very good one at that. The real top stobbies get volvos…

He’s got to start on the lowest rung of the “ELITE” ladder I would assume! A bit of “Brown-noseing” will get Switch a Volvo or the Ultimate!! New spanking Actros!! :grimacing:

Lol, I can’t comment but how are you getting back Luke as that wagon only looks strong enough for a ‘one way trip’ … The truth is out there!!! :wink:

Hope you had a good shower afterwards !!

£12000 for that ? :open_mouth: :unamused: