Have you delivered to someone famous

Told on a ferry that a removal firm were unloading in Switzerland,the drivers went inside the big mansion by the lake,a lady with Marigolds on was washing up,she turned around,it was Tina Turner.

Exercise equipment to Sharron Davies MBE , and she was hot in a skimpy dressing gown. :smiley: :sunglasses:

Delivered a parcel to David Gilmour when I was working for citylink last year.

Delivered to Andrew Lloyd Webber years ago. Plastic pipes for his new hot tub

Not delivered TO celebrities. But when chauffeuring, delivered celebrities!

I delivered a marble bust to Gloria hunniford which was a birthday present from cliff richard,also delivered marble columns to Roy chubby brown,misersable git in the flesh so to speak!!

Been to Anne Diamonds house in Oxford, Danny Murphy who was playing for Liverpool at the time.
Norman Foster, the guy who designed the millenium bridge had a penthouse at Riverside One in SW1
Also delivered to a relation(Not sure which) of Princess Di(After her death) near Chudleigh in Devon.

Also went to Selina Scott’s house in Glenbarr in Scotland.

My best mate delivered to Kylie and Cat Deeley in London in the same day!
Another driver, Malcolm, did the Beckhams in Sawbridgeworth, altho they were not in, her father was and was a complete ■■■■■■

furniture to Neil Back from Leicester Tigers was amongst the memorable ones

BuzzardBoy:
Been to Anne Diamonds house in Oxford, Danny Murphy who was playing for Liverpool at the time.
Norman Foster, the guy who designed the millenium bridge had a penthouse at Riverside One in SW1
Also delivered to a relation(Not sure which) of Princess Di(After her death) near Chudleigh in Devon.

Also went to Selina Scott’s house in Glenbarr in Scotland.

My best mate delivered to Kylie and Cat Deeley in London in the same day!
Another driver, Malcolm, did the Beckhams in Sawbridgeworth, altho they were not in, her father was and was a complete [zb]!!

we have a winner :smiley: the bullshitters namedropper trophy goes to buzzardboy :smiley: :smiley:

One of our drivers delivered to Shania Twain’s place in Switzerland, got invited into her house and all, and we were all very disappointed in him because he didn’t go hunting for her pantie drawer. :wink:

I delivered groceries to Joanne Catherall’ s house (dark haired one from the Human League ) in Sheffield. She was surprised and embarrassed that i recognised her with no make-up scruffy jumper and tracky bottoms on. :laughing:

human league.jpg

Jennifer Ellison and Jermaine Pennant when i was delivering for Palletline.

Yes :grimacing:

Did muckaway from Kirsty Youngs’ house in Bampton. Been to Glympton, an entire village owned by Crown Prince Bandar (Saudi Ambassador to US now and arms dealer), Watlington Park (owners of Rolex), Kate Winslets house near Stow on the Wold, Rowan Atkinsons house near Oxford, Rupert Murdochs’ daughters house in Burford.

When i was delivering antiques, a stone carving, a lump of wood and a model village to Jools holland’s castle and had a chat with Caroline Quentin when i delivered to her builders.

mucker85:
When i was delivering antiques, a stone carving, a lump of wood and a model village to Jools holland’s castle

My brother got married there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooling_Castle

I delivered to Roger Moores villa in the hills overlooking Nice about 12 years back, new bathroom stuff - he was not there though :cry: couldn’t find anything to nick either :wink:

i delivered a pallet of tiles to sian williams ( before you all shout who ) shes plays gennie in emmerdale. She was embarrassed when i asked her why she was watching her self on tv.

jimmi:
i delivered a pallet of tiles to sian williams ( before you all shout who ) shes plays gennie in emmerdale. She was embarrassed when i asked her why she was watching her self on tv.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: It’s because she is an actress, they sometimes forget who they are :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rory Bremners’ place near Faringdon. The late great, Ronnie Barker near Chadlington. Tony Blairs place near Aylesbury.
Duke of Marlboroughs gaff near Woodstock (Blenheim).