Prostitutes Attack Drivers!

In my local rag a couple of weeks ago (Wolverhampton Express & Star) There was an article by the South Staffs Police concerning Overnighting lorry drivers parking in laybys on the A460 Cannock to Wolverhampton and the A449 Penkridge to Wolverhampton routes. The spokesperson said something to the effect of "we must encourage hauliers to make sure their drivers park at authorised lorry parks and avoid the threat of attack from prostitutes and their accomplices, there have been instances of lorry drivers getting robbed by prostitutes ( or other women of dubious virtue :unamused: ) getting "invited" into their cabs while the tarts accomplice helps themself to what ever they can get off the back of the wagon.Drivers have had their wallets nicked, threatened with knives etc but have been reluctant to report such instances in case their wives/girlfriends find out. The cops even want the council to make it “difficult” for lorries to park in these laybys. If you are like me and don`t get paid parking money what chance have you got?? Sorry to drag on a bit , but i wanted to see what the reaction is.
cheers ,
roy…

wether a good or bad thing i never get approached by tarts, only shirt lifters.
the last time was a few months ago in a large layby with toilets. i was sat in the cab at 11.00 am when a mid fourties bloke pulled up in a mercedes (rep mobile for the boss). he kept winking at me :wink:
being a smart alec i said “got something in your eye mate”
he said “yes, its pierced” (different eye if you catch my drift).
good job we dont carry wheel braces any more.
anyhow i was a bit zb that he had a smarter answer than i di, so i told him to zb off.
why do truckers attract all the pervs and whores :imp:

I remember parking up on that now demolished layby on the A2 n/bound (nr.Northfleet i think) there was a brick built cafe open in daylight hours and snack bar that opened in the evenings, The toilet block was further along the layby, a lorry pulled up, driver got out with washing tackle , a bloke followed him in next minute the lorry driver came out, no sorry , wrong phrase, emerged, from the toilets shouting all manner of expletives and the other guy minced off sheepishly in the other direction.I since found out that that layby had a reputation for woofters and pervs and i nver stayed there any more.
cheers,
roy…

you ain’t even safe from them in the truck park,so what chance you got in a layby :cry:

never been approached by the ladys of the night but like dave come close to getting tapped up by a bloke on the esso garage on the a2 before the m2.he was wearing alovely skirt :exclamation: :exclamation:

jon

in Doncaster last year, I got knocked awake bloody twice by prossies!! I had a word with a couple earlier in the evening, even crashed the ■■■■, and said I dont want no business, how can I avoid door knocks? They said just put a sign up in your cab. So I did, it was polite and read: Ladies, No Business Needed Here Thanks. Or summat like it When they knocked me I was raging and the polite notice got changed to ■■■■ Off!! :laughing: :laughing:

dave:
why do truckers attract all the pervs and whores :imp:

1. Because some drivers must use the services offered by these people. :confused:

2. Because we are expected to park several thousand pounds worth of truck, cargo, diesel and personal kit and ourselves in complete **holes with no facilities or security. :angry:

if the police are putting pressure on the councils to make it harder for drivers to park up for the night,well they better tell them to build bigger and better facilities for us. :wink:

kitkat:
if the police are putting pressure on the councils to make it harder for drivers to park up for the night,well they better tell them to build bigger and better facilities for us. :wink:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing:

muckles:

kitkat:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing:

sorry muckles this was ment to be in the joke forum :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mal:
in Doncaster last year, I got knocked awake bloody twice by prossies!!

Crikey :exclamation: Prossies in Doncaster, SHOCK :exclamation: HORROR :exclamation: . Whatever next :question: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I had a word with a couple earlier in the evening, even crashed the ■■■■, and said I dont want no business, how can I avoid door knocks? They said just put a sign up in your cab. So I did, it was polite and read: Ladies, No Business Needed Here Thanks. Or summat like it When they knocked me I was raging and the polite notice got changed to [zb] Off!! :laughing: :laughing:

Yer m8! no kidding they were there! :wink: :laughing:

Mal:
in Doncaster last year, I got knocked awake bloody twice by prossies!! I had a word with a couple earlier in the evening, even crashed the ■■■■, and said I dont want no business, how can I avoid door knocks? They said just put a sign up in your cab. So I did, it was polite and read: Ladies, No Business Needed Here Thanks. Or summat like it When they knocked me I was raging and the polite notice got changed to [zb] Off!! :laughing: :laughing:

I presume that you were on the lorry park down near the wholesale markets - it is situated smack in the middle of the red light area of town. A lot of drivers who deliver to where I work have had the same problem.

There aren’t any decent lorry parks in Doncaster to my knowledge. If stopping in the area again, try the Stockyard (M18, J1) as it is only a 10 min drive from Doncaster. Don’t know what it’s like personally as it’s too close to home but a few drivers I have spoken to say it’s OK.

I allus park up near the new B & Q off the A5674430398 :grimacing: :confused: which is aka next junction off the M18 after the A1 one. There’s obviously no facilities there but if you just want a good nights sleep without interruptions you can’t beat it.

By the way Mal, I’m still trying to decipher the conversation we had on Monday :grimacing: That must be the strongest Brum accent I’ve ever heard :open_mouth: :grimacing:

muckles:

1. Because some drivers must use the services offered by these people. :confused:

2. Because we are expected to park several thousand pounds worth of truck, cargo, diesel and personal kit and ourselves in complete **holes with no facilities or security. :angry:

PMSL… drivers MUST (■■?) use the services offered by these people? GIVE ME A BREAK!!! If they ‘invite’ the prostitutes into their cab, and pay for their ‘services’, then surely they are breaking the law every bit as much as the the tarts who are robbing them blind… they deserve it! And since when is it a lack of security when ya open the door and invite them in■■?

Invest in a furry glove, lock the door, and ya wouldn’t have a problem.

Kate Hasler:
If they ‘invite’ the prostitutes into their cab, and pay for their ‘services’, then surely they are breaking the law every bit as much as the the tarts who are robbing them blind…

■■■ between one man and one woman where money changes hands is not illegal over here Kate, however soliciting for it is.

My view as to why truckers are approached is possibly because they are seen as people who are away from home a lot and may use the services of a prostitute.

I know guys who have used prostitutes and dont see the problem with it i used to work with a guy at a certain builders merchant :wink: who was single and done it regularly, however i do see the problem with someone knocking on the door when the curtains are shut when all you want to do is sleep.

Just had a funny vision for the next time the guy/girl in the MSA knocks on your door maybe you could get away with not paying and report him/her to the Police for soliciting.:slight_smile::).

These secure parks are a joke, Wolverhampton BP, Night-Howl raised its prices to provide security fencing and stop public access. Maybe the bloke on the barrier was a pimp!

Within seconds of parking up there was a tap on the door, persistance isnt the word, they would just keep knocking till you open the door, or pour the contents of your yellow coke bottle over them :stuck_out_tongue:

Do they have Male prostitutes for the Lady truckers? :confused:

Wheel Nut:
Do they have Male prostitutes for the Lady truckers? :confused:

Dont know but im available !!!. :slight_smile::):):slight_smile:

Prostitution is technically legal■■? Its illegal to solicit, pimp, live off the earnings, or offer money in exchange for ■■■… explain to me how that translates into ‘legal’■■? If you can’t ask for money in exchange for ■■■, and ya can’t offer money in exchange for ■■■, and can’t use the money that is earned by it then its illegal, plain and simple.

And these guys always have the option of not answering the door when they knock, or at least saying NO… if they don’t do that, they deserve what they get. Your testosterone levels get ya into trouble every time. lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was doing some reading on this subject this morning. I found a message board where some guy said…“prostitution saved my marriage”…apparently he’s a regular customer. I wonder how ‘saved’ his marriage would be if his wife knew this. :unamused:

Kate by writing “drivers MUST use the services offered by these people”

I meant the prostitutes are there because there is a market for them. That is if there was no business for the ladies, then they would go elsewhere.

I’m not sure what is legal and not legal in the UK and I’m not really worried, as I don’t use the services offered by these women.
The problem is however hard you try and stop it prostitution will continue. By being illegal these women end up being exploited by criminals. If it was legal and brothels were allowed then maybe the prostitutes could have more control of their destiny’s and not end into drugs and crime and maybe take more of the money they earn.

That was the one Killsville, I wouldnt stay there again, but there is a killer chippy a short walk away! :slight_smile:

Rob!! You blasphemer! thats a Cannock Accent M8! not a brummie! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: