The 'NOT WORKING' thread for w/c Mon 16/02/09

Me

Up to yet I (in the nicest possible way) am glad to say i am not in this gang this week.

Unless anything changes I have a full week of work ahead.

Me on an ADR course all week. :smiley:

i’m off :wink:

Recovering after hernia op

Some ad hoc bus work but nothing definate as of yet.

As for the one that was offered…something not quite right there. I’m happy to do ad hoc for him but not permanant

:cry: hi, count me in, because so far this weekend, i,ve had three can you call backs, two wasters at agencies, and i am 25th on a list for one job and 30th at another, so that reads like another gerdening week, :cry:

i’m in the club this week

i am not in this group and glad to say i have never been out of employment since i left school although i have when needs must done some crappy jobs even when i first moved to cornwall picked strawberries for a week until i got another job . please dont think i am having a go at anyone but whenever the chips are down i will do anything until better things turn up i was always told pride doesnt put food on the table . i even applied to asda as a cleaner but was lucky enough to not need there employment after another job offer came along :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
Me

Get ur self the job-centre :wink:

Out of the 2 tractors we have only one has work for Monday, everyone is quiet that we work for.

Im off, its half term week, and me and the brats will be having quality time…

Chester Shopping, plus doughnuts, waffles etc.
Llangollon Railway for a steam train ride.
Rhyl to the Sea life place there.

If the agency ring they can go whistle…

Mind you they have not rung yet anyway :confused:

yep I’m still here. I with you coddy, I’m also looking at next week as quality time with the kids, It makes a change from them having all the fun while I had to get up at stupid 0’clock in the morning to make a stupid booking slot p.s. I’m also going to see Thomas at Llangollon :unamused: :laughing:

nothing on this week no jobs no jollies as my mucker has gone to Aberdeen

im in this club,

just about to make the dreaded call to start signing on :frowning:

No change, still naff all, worse luck. :frowning:

Yeah nothing changed here. Not to worried as I get to sort out the account, pay a bill or 2 at the bank and play on the computer !!! (I wont mention doing the dishes and ironing and tidying up as it doesn’t sound so good then). Cost me £40 to take other half to work though, put £15 diesel in the car and then on way home popped into sainsbury’s to stock up on a few bits for me and the 2 boys who are upstairs playing. Might have a go on the Wii now !!!

r-kid:
yep I’m still here. I with you coddy, I’m also looking at next week as quality time with the kids, It makes a change from them having all the fun while I had to get up at stupid 0’clock in the morning to make a stupid booking slot p.s. I’m also going to see Thomas at Llangollon :unamused: :laughing:

We are going Wedsnesday, if you are about can meet for a coffee and chinway… :slight_smile:

I’m off as well still no work up here either !!! :angry:

im soo ■■■■ bored