Things not looking good

Things not looking good at Sterling Leeds and Yeardly’s Featherstone

Dunno who Sterling are so cannot comment. Yeardleys on the other hand seemed over the last few years to put all their eggs into the tour business, and why not? It seemed like a very sound business model, who could’ve predicted the plague and its effects?

the maoster:
Dunno who Sterling are so cannot comment. Yeardleys on the other hand seemed over the last few years to put all their eggs into the tour business, and why not? It seemed like a very sound business model, who could’ve predicted the plague and its effects?

I think I remember a bloke called…David Bike, or some such name, mention he thought something like this was going to befall the world quite some time ago ■■

Regards John.

www.sterlingservices.co.uk

SHYTOT:
Things not looking good at Sterling Leeds and Yeardly’s Featherstone

I’d heard Sterling had already gone.

Ken.

I’ve seen Yeardlys pulling ferry trailers and fridges lately not quite rock and roll

Seen yeardleys with freshlincski and fowler-■■■■ up boxes, others in there line of work are doing Amazon’s

old 67:

the maoster:

I think I remember a bloke called…David Bike, or some such name, mention he thought something like this was going to befall the world quite some time ago ■■

Regards John.

When you look at things now he’s the sanest of them all.

old 67:

the maoster:

Regards John.

Tell you what John, he may very well have predicted this pandemic (apparently he’s not alone in that) but nobody could’ve predicted the catastrophe and upcoming economic carnage that the “cure” is going to cause. Mark my words now, in three years or less the busiest places in this country will be food banks! Even the most ardent serial conformer and propoganda believer will change their tune. They’ll look back at their clapping like performing seals and their criticism of those who questioned the rhetoric and their snitching on neighbours hopefully with dismay, although I doubt that shame will be number one in their priorities list by then.

We’ll wish we could turn the clock back, isolate the vulnerable and then simply let the virus rip and to hell with the consequences.

Some will go to the wall but they will all blame covid even if it wasn’t a factor,it will hit yeardleys hard with the event work but they were still doing European groupage too.
Yeardleys also got very flash all of a sudden a few years ago and sterling services seemed to pop up from nowhere,
It’s affected my lot a bit at first but we just seemed to ride through it

I thought Sterling were doing Amazon work? I’ve seen them in Amazon sites a few times before

Jaxo:
I thought Sterling were doing Amazon work? I’ve seen them in Amazon sites a few times before

Now you say that I remember the other week I saw loads of there trucks parked up in what looked like a pop up yard on Wheatley hall road in Doncaster and thought they must be doing amazon,especially with the trucks parked up in the day time

A CVA is a lot lesser of two evils, it gives a company chance & time to refinance, the Coronavirus has hit Yeardleys business very hard, but the business is viable once the pandemic is over.

Linky.
motortransport.co.uk/blog/2020/ … -pandemic/

Your right Quinny they have gone but apparently they are back

I know a company that is looking at both of them. :wink:

Ken.

biggriffin:
Linky.
motortransport.co.uk/blog/2020/ … -pandemic/

From
thegazette.co.uk/notice/3684646

Sent from my truck