8 Grand fine . .

. . . probably not
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-w … ting-story

The real question is why the ones considered minors are not being sent to the immigration removal centre as well…

And what were they escaping in france?

No because they were discovered after they passed border control at port.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

andy187:
No because they were discovered after they passed border control at port.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Doesn’t work like that no matter where they are discovered in the UK you are liable for the fine, although I’d say it is unlikely that in this case they will be fined

It’s obvious that the French authorities colluded in sending them over.Should have been immediately sent back to France.

dont think theyll be in any trouble. They had suspicions and even awared the the border control. sounds like they did their part

Surprising. A normal horse-box trailer isn’t that big, and security at Caen normally up for crawling all over your load if they’re in any doubt. Seen Douane emptying out 3.5 ton vans on the quay there.
Why were they suspicious? Cigarette smoke and hearing voices!

Gary [emoji12][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carryfast:
It’s obvious that the French authorities colluded in sending them over.Should have been immediately sent back to France.

But didn’t you know its Britain’s fault because we supplied the scanning equipment and its 4 years old!! At least that was their excuse with the lot that came through in the freezer waggon

coop

sammym:
The real question is why the ones considered minors are not being sent to the immigration removal centre as well…

Possibly because civilised countries tend not to treat minors as adults, nor to lock minors up with adults?

Franglais:

sammym:

Possibly because civilised countries tend not to treat minors as adults, nor to lock minors up with adults?

Perhaps.

But it does rather mean that it encourages people to send minors unacompanied illegally into our country. At a time when the House of Lords are trying to dictate that family members of such minors should be able to join them as a right! Which is neither good for the kids nor good for the country.

Who is suggesting putting them with adults? Not I, that is for sure. I am saying they should be processed as illegal immigrants unless it can be shown they are not. As France is not known for it’s inhumane treatment, torture or other diabolical acts they should be sent back to france. I am happy to pet a small amount of tax to facilitate their removal to the first safe country they arrived in.

Franglais:

sammym:

^^^^^^^^^^^
i think the adults might be a tad concerned when this poor child walked into their cell.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bloody hell dd I knew you was a non drinking jock, :laughing: :wink: also resided in the emerald isles but… I didn’t realise you smoked…

m.a.n rules:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bloody hell dd I knew you was a non drinking jock, :laughing: :wink: also resided in the emerald isles but… I didn’t realise you smoked…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
whos the most handsome then,me or my younger brother.■■?

no contest there mate, it’s you, but cut the ■■■■ and the sun out… it will knock years off you, and that really will open your horizons… :wink:

sammym:

Franglais:

sammym:

Perhaps.

But it does rather mean that it encourages people to send minors unacompanied illegally into our country. At a time when the House of Lords are trying to dictate that family members of such minors should be able to join them as a right! Which is neither good for the kids nor good for the country.

Who is suggesting putting them with adults? Not I, that is for sure. I am saying they should be processed as illegal immigrants unless it can be shown they are not. As France is not known for it’s inhumane treatment, torture or other diabolical acts they should be sent back to france. I am happy to pet a small amount of tax to facilitate their removal to the first safe country they arrived in.

Ahh. Guilty until proven innocent then?
That good old sense of Britsh justice shining through.

if you were a legal immigrant then you would be able to instantly show your right to be in the uk.
if they cannot show legality,then theres no other option but to be guilty of several offences.
by entering illegally from a safe country like france after transiting several other safe countries to even reach france,then by obviously committing an iilegal criminal act then theres no reason not to send them back for france to do likewise to spain,or whatever border suits them.
by doing so,then france may see fit to patrol or close their own borders a bit better and not let them get through in the first place.

dieseldog999:
if you were a legal immigrant then you would be able to instantly show your right to be in the uk.
if they cannot show legality,then theres no other option but to be guilty of several offences.
by entering illegally from a safe country like france after transiting several other safe countries to even reach france,then by obviously committing an iilegal criminal act then theres no reason not to send them back for france to do likewise to spain,or whatever border suits them.
by doing so,then france may see fit to patrol or close their own borders a bit better and not let them get through in the first place.

It can’t be that hard to get here if people are getting here like the post says

its extremely easy ,just look on youtube as you wont see the reality on the uk media.
once france gets them as they all want to come here,then its cost effective to make out your doing something by doing nothing and letting them come through anyway.
remember england is not well liked by the french so anything they can do to stuff it,is welcome.

Maybe the driver thought they were Arabians.