8 Grand fine . .

Franglais:

sammym:

Franglais:

sammym:
The real question is why the ones considered minors are not being sent to the immigration removal centre as well…

And what were they escaping in france?

Possibly because civilised countries tend not to treat minors as adults, nor to lock minors up with adults?

Perhaps.

But it does rather mean that it encourages people to send minors unacompanied illegally into our country. At a time when the House of Lords are trying to dictate that family members of such minors should be able to join them as a right! Which is neither good for the kids nor good for the country.

Who is suggesting putting them with adults? Not I, that is for sure. I am saying they should be processed as illegal immigrants unless it can be shown they are not. As France is not known for it’s inhumane treatment, torture or other diabolical acts they should be sent back to france. I am happy to pet a small amount of tax to facilitate their removal to the first safe country they arrived in.

Ahh. Guilty until proven innocent then?
That good old sense of Britsh justice shining through.

Utter rubbish. The presumption of innocence is enshrined both in British law via the Human rights Act, and is further enshrined via the European convention of Human Rights. If immigration detention breached the presumption of innocence I’m sure the courts would have dealt with it long ago! The presumption of innocence is not age dependent - certainly not for a child over the age of 10 which is where legal responsibilty starts.

I ask anyone to tell me what people are fleeing in France or other European countries? True immigrants just want safety. And international law dictates they must seek that at the first safe country they pass through.

sammym:
I ask anyone to tell me what people are fleeing in France or other European countries? True immigrants just want safety. And international law dictates they must seek that at the first safe country they pass through.

that’s easy they are fleeing having to prove that they are in fact in danger through no fault of their own and having to work and meet strict criteria for their families etc if they are in genuine need

sammym:
Utter rubbish.

Yes. Bad post by me. Sorry

Mystery Action:
Maybe the driver thought they were Arabians.

I see what you did there :laughing:

The couple were interviewed on local radio and the old bint said that when they discovered the illegals, sorry, asylum seekers, she was initially shocked and saddened by the poor souls plight but went on to say she felt sorry for them.
Perhaps she could re home the poor souls in her stables :bulb:

Suedehead:
The couple were interviewed on local radio and the old bint said that when they discovered the illegals, sorry, asylum seekers, she was initially shocked and saddened by the poor souls plight but went on to say she felt sorry for them.
Perhaps she could re home the poor souls in her stables :bulb:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats the attitude in a nutshell.
we need to help these poor souls,so long as you dont try to move them in next door to me.
as usual its the working class that suffers as theres never going to be a scenario that they will infest the area of someone in a position of power.
i suppose theres an exception to the rule somewhere,but generally theyre going to swarm over the lower class areas for a while till muslims rule the country,then watch what happens then once they all start voting for each other into positions of power.

The Windermere Children!

How is it any different now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
The Windermere Children!

How is it any different now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Windermere children came from a culture which is similar to ours.Same morals and same sense of been decent civilians.

The Sudanese come from a land which is alien to the West and have backward beliefs on many things including how you treat women.These will contribute nothing good to our society.They will make our women feel uncomfortable in public by leering at them, touching them and possibly ■■■■■■ them too.Failing that, they will live off state handouts or end up in the black economy (no pun intended)

this will come to a bad end in 50 or so years or maybe sooner, I remember when it was harder to bring more duty free into the country after a holiday than to bring people in now.