Ultimate 1st night out kit

this needs to be a stickie.
every single requirement for that 1st night out planned or unplanned.
( if planned,duck tape,and a shovel may also be needed)

youtube.com/watch?v=kj8bXlhOJH0

Now this is soooooooooooooooo much a better watch than that numpty Trucker Jay :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Does she try big herself up by saying its a tight reverse on said destination or does she just get on with it. No drama?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Wowsers !
Just hang on a minute to I get my breath back. :laughing:

Right…
Firstly I’d rather be watching the ‘Road Legends’ version of that. :smiley:

Secondly …Wonder if she has constant/random surveillance cameras in there. :laughing:

and Thirdly …that truck that has had as she says, quote;…“100s sleeping in it” is a ■■■■ lot cleaner and habitable than the pile of dog ■■■■ I was asked to take and kip in last week :imp: ,( before I told them no ■■■■ chance, and ■■■■ you, spat out the dummy, and went home for the rest of the week…with no pay. :imp: )

Other than that lovely girl nice video. :smiley:

Moderator note: Just No.

toonsy:

Classy.

and there was me thinking that randy vanwarmer was an american singer.
if you need to google that then your just a youngster. . :slight_smile:

I want to be reincarnated as her seat cover

A rear end collision would be no bad thing.

Saying that I have just a lass driving on polish plates at British Steel who is better looking, I think I’m a little bit in love :blush: :smiley:

Jimmy McNulty:

Saying that I have just a lass driving on polish plates at British Steel who is better looking, I think I’m a little bit in love :blush: :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just ■■? a lass driving on polish plates??
please clarify so i can continue my frenzied self abuse here with the various options as to what you did. :smiley:

Moderator note: Again, No.

I shall watch this later, with the curtains closed, and Kleenex in the other hand. Your a bad man DD for posting another linky to that buck funny forigen girl…

dieseldog999:

Jimmy McNulty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
please clarify so i can continue my frenzied self abuse here with the various options as to what you did. :smiley:

Mrs McNulty isn’t the biggest fan of Eastern Euro’s so unfortunately, nothing other than a smile

More importantly I left the duct tape and roll of carpet at home today, ■■■■■■■ day men eh

Jimmy McNulty:

dieseldog999:

Jimmy McNulty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mrs McNulty isn’t the biggest fan of Eastern Euro’s so unfortunately, nothing other than a smile

More importantly I left the duct tape and roll of carpet at home today, [zb] day men eh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
could you not just make a good story about her up?
youve got us all chewing our nails wondering what the missing word was… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Jimmy McNulty:

dieseldog999:

Jimmy McNulty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More importantly I left the duct tape and roll of carpet at home today, [zb] day men eh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
could you not just make a good story about her up?
youve got us all chewing our nails wondering what the missing word was… :slight_smile:

Haha sorry just noticed. Just add your own word. Don’t use the word seen though, that would be dull

My daughter walked past me the other night as I was sat at the PC, and shouted out to the rest of the family ‘daddy’s watching that girl in the truck again’ ! :blush:

citycat:
My daughter walked past me the other night as I was sat at the PC, and shouted out to the rest of the family ‘daddy’s watching that girl in the truck again’ ! :blush:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just blame me??
you can say what you like,but fairs fair,
id crawl 100 yards on broken glass to get the chance of drinking her bath water…( thats about the best graphic description il get away with on here i think). :slight_smile:

For more look here
instagram.com/angelica.larsson? … o1zavofisy

If I watch her “tutorial” videos for 7 hours. Can I claim.it as a cpc module

edd1974:
If I watch her “tutorial” videos for 7 hours. Can I claim.it as a cpc module

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
only if you can prove you had a pen in one hand and an exercise jotter in the other hand for the duration of the seminar.