Parking in Hastings

Looking for somewhere in Hastings to park for the weekend from Friday PM to Monday AM.

Anyone know anywhere there?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Providing your empty or low value there is dedicated HGV parking bays at Bexhill on sea. You are 5 mins walk from pubs, wetherspoons and the sea. Immagine about 15-20 mins from Hastings

Wainwright Rd, Bexhill-on-Sea TN39 3UR

You could put it on Falaise Road. It’s coach parking only and you will get a ticket. But it can be done if your employer pays your tickets

Is it possible to park up at Ivyhouse Lane industrial estate?

Hastings is a pain in the ■■■■ for HGV parking since the truck/coach park on the seafront closed to build an art gallery! There is a couple of spots on the Castleham Industrial Estate if you can cater for yourself, also the Pondswood estate has a few spaces at the end of Menzies Road which is only a few minutes walk to Asda and a couple of chippies…
If you are running down the A21 to Hastings you might want to consider the service station behind the old Blue Boys pub (Now a Burger King) there are a few truck spaces there and you have M&S shop with toilets etc.

Reefie:
Is it possible to park up at Ivyhouse Lane industrial estate?

Maybe you could. But would you want to? the neighbours might keep you awake. :smiley:

google.co.uk/maps/@50.88040 … 312!8i6656

Alfa1M:
Providing your empty or low value there is dedicated HGV parking bays at Bexhill on sea. You are 5 mins walk from pubs, wetherspoons and the sea. Immagine about 15-20 mins from Hastings

Wainwright Rd, Bexhill-on-Sea TN39 3UR

Have parked up here, tried a couple of industrial estates but it’s like Dunkirk!

You probably picked the best place to be weekended, Sainsbury’s just 5 minutes walk away and plenty of pubs that do decent grub very close! The nick up the road will let you use the facilities if you need …
And its free parking :smiley:

I’m actually staying at my brothers in Hastings. Boss gave me a load down to London so I don’t need to take days off [emoji106]