Lorry driver charged with manslaughter of 39 [Merged]

Conor:

eagerbeaver:
Woody at 25 years old pays £160k for a detached house for him & his pregnant girlfriend and has AMG’s on the drive ffs :unamused:

What’s so outlandish about that? Given you only need a household income of £32,000 to buy a £160k house with a 10% deposit most of us earn plenty enough to qualify for a mortgage on a house of that price. That’s well within being achievable for most people, even if you’re on minimum wage if both of you are working full time you’d be able to get a mortgage to buy a house that price. Every driver where I’m at can do that, hell my son bought a semi-detached for almost that a couple of years ago and he was age just 23. I know of one driver who has an AMG Merc C class where I am but he doesn’t own it, it’s on PCP/lease like many of the Mercs and BMWs in the staff car park. You can get an AMG Merc on PCP/lease for a few hundred quid a month.

Feasible yeh sure…but don’t tell us you actually believe that’s the case. :open_mouth:
I’m with Beaver, the joys and benefits of ill gotten gains, great until you’re sussed and rumbled .
He obviously wasn’t the sharpest knife in the box to flaunt it. :unamused: