Exchanged EU driver licence to uk

Could you please explane this situation, i have just exchanged my driver licence + CPC, dvla sent me driver licence dvsa sent me CPC, i attchat it to show.

It is sure my CPC is exipred but after 35 hours periodic course i will renwe it ( i am going to to book down it) what i can drive whit this category C +E or just C categories ? because they gave me also the CAT E in CPC

pasteboard.co/Ib94Lgb.jpg

pasteboard.co/Ib958SSy.jpg

Many thanks in advance everybody.

Your actual driving licence is cat C with 701 restriction
Your DCPC has expired
When you do the required training the DCPC will cover training for all HGV categories that your licence covers .

nick2008:
Your DCPC has expired
When you do the required training the DCPC will cover training for all HGV categories that your licence covers .

Yep, DCPC is not a driving licence.
Cat C only.

The 701 looks more like 70 with a vertical line after it? (No serifs on it unlike the “1”)
So, as code 70 is for an exchanged licence, looks correct.

70I (uppercase letter i) - Italian licence exchanged

Franglais:

nick2008:
Your DCPC has expired

Yep, DCPC is not a driving licence.
Cat C only.

The 701 looks more like 70 with a vertical line after it? (No serifs on it unlike the “1”)
So, as code 70 is for an exchanged licence, looks correct.

Yep see what you mean 70 then l making it look like us blind gits 70l
:laughing:

looks like your CE ran out in 2016, anyway.

truckyboy:
looks like your CE ran out in 2016, anyway.

That isn’t his licence. His CE doesn’t run out until 2024.

Bimboooo

You cannot drive Cat CE just because it says CE on your DCPC card. Your driving licence says Cat C only so you cannot drive Cat CE. You can only drive rigid, not artic. Until you’ve done your DCPC though you cannot drive any lorry for work unless it is exempt from DCPC.

Every UK CPC card has 4 (or 8!) categories on it, even if the driver is only licensed for 1 of them. it’s just the way it is