Dawnus collapses

The Issue is poor management 79% of the UK economy is now service based, the service sector in the UK is notorious for bad management.

In fact the UK economy as a whole has a worldwide reputation for poor/weak management this is why British productivity is the lowest of all the G7 economies.

We have all seen it, people sat around for hours waiting for loads, an 8 hour job being dragged out to 12 silly rules and systems of work that cost hours every week, the waste and incompetence is shocking, I have never once been asked for an opinion on anything where I work, we have these silly anonymous feedback questionnaires and nothing ever changes the job is run mostly by those who have never done it.

The service sector is run by bean counters with no grasp whatsoever of what it is they are managing, target and cost driven, this always leads to corner cutting and poor productivity I see it almost every day.

The issue usually comes from the senior management I find the front line managers decent competent people who have been left to implement complete stupidity and are always blamed when the ■■■■ hits the fan.

And besides if “blue chip” companies were run in a competent manner we would have to work for a living, and at almost 51 years of age I’m far to old to start working for a living.