Services or truckstops that doesn't allow fridges

animal:

biggriffin:
Here we go.

Bloody fridges making all that noise, you ain’t leaving that running all night, I can’t sleep with that noise. Well we’re do you expect me to park,. Well I’ll tell you what, if you wish to turn it off please feel free,as I guess your company will appreciate a bill for £20k+ for a ruined load, delivery charges etc. So fill ya boots.

Have seen some fridges that a driver can’t turn off if fact can’t just the setting as people have been know to come along & turn them off at night thus giving problems the next day which has a knock on effect

Surly you don’t want food poisoning or any member of your family to suffer that as it can kill just think of the children & elderly

Some of us who drive a fridge park up middle of the day so have to put up with all the noise from drivers not being quiet during the day works both ways so during the day don’t park near a fridge don’t talk to your mate or anybody else don’t open/close your cab door or any other door in fact don’t make a sound as you never know

Apart from tunnel and ferry crossing, having fridge controls that are not accessible may be better, the customer sets the temperature and the next customer checks the graph and the logs