Brown Trouser Moffett Waltzer

Dork Lard:
If I overtake a parked lorry, or any lorry parked on any industrial estate, & just as I happen to clear it the back door swings open & takes off my head, does that mean I’m 10%-20%, 20%-30% or even as much as 80%-100% to blame?

I’m struggling to define exactly what’s inside the heads of anyone who thinks the soldier carries any blame?

If I hire a taxi & the taxi crashes . . . Can it be my fault for hiring the taxi?

I agree as a passer by you don’t cause the incident. But could he have done anything safer?

Do you ever slow down for a green light because you anticipate it might suddenly change? They often do… it’s reasonable to assume it might happen. Just like it’s very reasonable to assume someone is unloading the truck and an incident could have been prevented had he been cautious.

I wouldn’t say the guy deserves punishment, but he certainly played a role in the severity of his injury by choosing to pass at that speed rather than slower like the car before. The victim himself probably wishes he wasn’t in a rush that day.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk