Been attacked in the night

wtf is this all about , it’s all over my feet , legs , back , x2 on my face , it’s started this week in this truck , I’ve looked but can’t see anything , I sent pics to my Mrs and she just said get out of that Lorry & come home now .
has this truck got fleas in it or what , I can’t see anything but whatever it is , is making a meal of me :frowning:

trucks got a bed bug infestation by looks of it

Any normal person would sling the mattress and drive home,refusing to spend another night in the cab…but you’ll stick it out til fri/day because you’re planner tells you to.

It’s the Lorry-AIDS

xichrisxi:
Any normal person would sling the mattress and drive home,refusing to spend another night in the cab…but you’ll stick it out til fri/day because you’re planner tells you to.

Large epidemic of these this year.

They won’t just be in the mattress, they will be in the headlining as well.

Only fail safe of getting them all gone is getting the cab up to at least 40 degrees C for a prolonged period. Use of night heater and additional heater is needed…

spray wd 40 liberally everywhere in crevices . it kills insects

I’ll send my boy round after a good curry that usually kills most things if not will clear the cab :laughing:

xichrisxi:
Any but you’ll stick it out til fri/day because you’re planner tells you to.

You all can take the ■■■■ all you want about dozy and his special realatinoship with his missus and planner, but knowing dozy he will stick it out, becuase he is a man.
Not a little girly snowflake this industry is plaged with.

Good on you dozy. crack on drive!

If it is…

Bedbugs, you need to burn your bag, bedding and any clothes that you’ve taken into the motor. If you take those home you’ll infest your house.

yourhavingalarf:
If it is…

Bedbugs, you need to burn your bag, bedding and any clothes that you’ve taken into the motor. If you take those home you’ll infest your house.

And his car if he gets into that.

I’d be on the phone to the management pronto and driving back to base. I reckon he will tough it out - he is more ■■■■■■■■ than us.

You need to burn the cab, shave your head and drive home naked.

Only fail safe of getting them all gone is getting the cab up to at least 40 degrees C for a prolonged period. Use of night heater and additional heater is needed…
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and the next post should read along the lines of…
i cant get home on friday for me steak dinner because…

7818018680_086894e18e_b.jpg

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and the next post should read along the lines of…
i cant get home on friday for me steak dinner because…
[/quote]
deleted.

Please tell us you weren’t sleeping on the ■■■■■ stained matress (with added dubious brown streaks) you posted a picture of recently.

corij:
spray wd 40 liberally everywhere in crevices . it kills insects

Maybe WD40 would kill insects?
Insecticide certainly should.
And WD40 is petroleum based: it is inflammable and inhalation can cause respiratory problems and dizziness.
Spray it around inside a cab you’re going to work and sleep in? Not a good idea really.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Get them told dozy. It’s unacceptable to expect any driver to sleep or even work in that truck until it’s been investigated.

In this day and age where we have to hand keys in, put susie locks on trailer, put a stop sign in front of cab, and if that’s not enough to stop us driving off a bay with a red light on we still have to sit in a goods in room, in the name of health and safety they can’t expect a driver to work in that. Play the health and safety card to them. That’s a language they will understand.

Beanbonce:
You need to burn the cab, shave your head and drive home naked.

Don’t forget to shave all other body hair, shower using Durbac shampoo (or with a wire brush and dettol), and refrain from intimate contact with Mrs D until Your sure your bug free, as the body/pubic louse could lurk in hair covered crevices so spread from person to person.
I’m sure someone will be along soon with a bell for to to ring as you mix with other steering wheel attendants, don’t forget while ringing the bell, to chant the immortal phrase “unclean”

might be the right time to get away from trucks and back to a real job?

new career 4u.jpg

Looks like spider bites to me, you should probably get the poison sucked out, hope you’ve got some good mates :wink: :wink:

Drink more water too, you’ve got terrible fluid retention going on there.