Been attacked in the night

This site should help you identify your attacker: mosi-guard.com/articles/ins … mate-guide

the maoster:
Drink more water too, you’ve got terrible fluid retention going on there.

That’s all the salt from his Ginster’s buffet bars.

Franglais:

corij:
spray wd 40 liberally everywhere in crevices . it kills insects

Maybe WD40 would kill insects?
Insecticide certainly should.
And WD40 is petroleum based: it is inflammable and inhalation can cause respiratory problems and dizziness.
Spray it around inside a cab you’re going to work and sleep in? Not a good idea really.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

insecticide works but not for long ,once the air clears thats it gone. wd40 works for days. anything petroleum based goes thru the skin of insects and kills instantly. one puff onto a flying hornet and itll drop dead instantly . i agree its flammable what id do is spray it only in the seat crevices where an insect will hide .

some women from hr has looked and she says its mozzie bites ( though neither of us can see any ) , so gave me a works van and sent me down into town to get some stuff

I sent Mrs more pics and she said I told you to get out that truck & come home for gods sake

dozy:
some women from hr has looked and she says its mozzie bites ( though neither of us can see any ) , so gave me a works van and sent me down into town to get some stuff

Brilliant,you crack on spraying that fly spray around then inhale it while you sleep…
You really are a Stobrat hero…

corij:

Franglais:

corij:

And WD40 is petroleum based: it is inflammable and inhalation can cause respiratory problems and dizziness.
Spray it around inside a cab you’re going to work and sleep in? Not a good idea really.

insecticide works but not for long ,once the air clears thats it gone. wd40 works for days. anything petroleum based goes thru the skin of insects and kills instantly. one puff onto a flying hornet and itll drop dead instantly . i agree its flammable what id do is spray it only in the seat crevices where an insect will hide .

What I would do is refer to the “NHS Choices” site and enter “bedbugs” into the search engine. Advice is there about how to identify and deal with bedbugs.
Interestingly it doesn’t seem to offer the same advice as you!
Spraying an inflammable known carcinogen (petroleum) around an enclosed area, and onto fabrics you’re in skin contact with isn’t on their list of recommendations.

scotstrucker:
trucks got a bed bug infestation by looks of it

This is about right .

You can look up the bites that different bugs leave onb your skin and that doesn’t look like bedbugs.

Couple of years back I woke covered in bites in my own bed. Spent the day googling different bites, came home, boil washed bedding hoovered the floor, hoovered the matress, fresh bedding. Next day, more bites. Repeated cleaning procedure and the following morning, no more. If it had been bed bugs it would have taken more than that to be rid of them. I think it was a stray insect that just found me tasty :wink: . Probably all yours is. Really itchy though.

Stray insect ey :laughing: , did it bite your neck too :laughing: :blush: :blush: :wink:

All joking aside, this is worrying. Dozy continually missing his Friday steak dinner is pathetic, but harmless. These pictures are different, and Stobarts response (and dozy’s ongoing inability to stand up for himself ) is breathtaking. Quite apart from the fact that the mere expectation that a driver should put up with this at all is beyond the pale, this could actually be very detrimental to your health.

dozy:

Crying shame when a qualified Doctor has to get a job in HR isn’t it?
Or maybe she isn’t a Doctor? Could she be a Pharmacist? Clinical Entomologist part-timing in the office? Dermatologist on summer vacation wanting a career change?

Best cover the winky with a raincoat :laughing:

albion:
You can look up the bites that different bugs leave onb your skin and that doesn’t look like bedbugs.

Couple of years back I woke covered in bites in my own bed. Spent the day googling different bites, came home, boil washed bedding hoovered the floor, hoovered the matress, fresh bedding. Next day, more bites. Repeated cleaning procedure and the following morning, no more. If it had been bed bugs it would have taken more than that to be rid of them. I think it was a stray insect that just found me tasty :wink: . Probably all yours is. Really itchy though.

I’ve looked at bites and closest I can see is a sand fly whatever that is , I’ve doused the cab in that insect repelent and see what we find in morn , they were told if I have more bites they can change the truck .

Ask her to spend the night In there…
You need to grow some balls and tell them where to shove thier insect ridden stink holes.

Send your pics to the daily mail, they love crap like this…

Stop scratching em, dozy. If they get infected they will take months to go and they will annoy you every day. If they itch try gently rubbing with a clean cloth. And then do the same on the bites :slight_smile:

Franglais:

corij:

he all ready suffer dizzyness

:smiley:

steviespain:
Stop scratching em, dozy. If they get infected they will take months to go and they will annoy you every day. If they itch try gently rubbing with a clean cloth. And then do the same on the bites :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

m.ranker.com/list/insects-that- … aura-allan :smiley:

I saw a good bunch of stobrats today at a tesco branch and i am not suprised to be honest. Give them a green shirt to try and look smart doesnt work. Rolling a ■■■■ in glitter comes to mind.