Relationships

The ones who have OHs that allegedly “really don’t mind” them being away all week as the ones that will be getting serviced by your best mate/neighbour/work colleague while you’re stood there telling anyone who’ll listen how great she is :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Also the trampers themselves are just as bad for it - if not worse. Just observe the activity in the vicinity of any city red light district from late afternoon and you’ll see them driving round in circles checking out the talent whilst deciding which one to summon for a quick gobble or more. Used to see it all the time from John Petty’s in Leeds and even my old mate who I used to run with did it every time we parked up near Super Sausage in Northampton as they hang out in the industrial estate over the road. He had a “good wife” :smiley: at home looking after the house and kids whilst he was getting sucked off by some ■■■■ in Northampton or wherever else he was parked. He was quite blasé about the whole thing and was firmly of the opinion that what she didn’t know about couldn’t hurt her. These trampers that think the same thing doesn’t happen back at home while they’re down the road are deluding themselves.

(I must correct the above - it’s only 99.9%, not all. Must add that disclaimer so that the small minority of snowflake mods don’t get offended by me making “generalisations” and delete my post :unamused: )