yodel Hatfield

I’ve a 16.30 booking tomorrow so can you go in early / what are they like tipping time wise , ta

They will make you wait until Friday so you can’t get home

Drivers running in there would be dropping their trailers by 01:00, parking up with solo cab for a couple of hours, and then dispatching 03:00-04:00 back to wherever you’ve run in from. I was not based at Hatfield, but running in there from places like Aylesham and Dartford. A very easy “Dead man’s shoes” kinda job. Indeed, the first time I was put in there on agency (Dartford) - the previous driver had apparently dropped dead on the shop floor the previous week… :frowning:

If working out of Hatfield, it was mostly “shuttle runs” that the local talent got to do.

I dunno if the transport girl is still there that looked like she last worked at some outfit like Dane Jones or Viv Thomas though! :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

They used to tip early if quiet

chester1:
They used to tip early if quiet

thanks

DickyNick:
They will make you wait until Friday so you can’t get home

I hope not

Winseer:
Drivers running in there would be dropping their trailers by 01:00, parking up with solo cab for a couple of hours, and then dispatching 03:00-04:00 back to wherever you’ve run in from. I was not based at Hatfield, but running in there from places like Aylesham and Dartford. A very easy “Dead man’s shoes” kinda job. Indeed, the first time I was put in there on agency (Dartford) - the previous driver had apparently dropped dead on the shop floor the previous week… :frowning:

If working out of Hatfield, it was mostly “shuttle runs” that the local talent got to do.

I dunno if the transport girl is still there that looked like she last worked at some outfit like Dane Jones or Viv Thomas though! :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

I’m comming from Chichester , but unless they’ve some empties of ours there I doubt I could drop and swap , ta

dozy:
I’ve a 16.30 booking tomorrow so can you go in early / what are they like tipping time wise , ta

Tomorrow still Thursday.

Andrejs:

dozy:

Tomorrow still Thursday.

yes but Friday’s work is load rugby , tip Eastbourne , reload sittingbourne , tip Solihull , reload Derby , tip Lincoln then home , so yes its thurs but I really need to get loaded today and get as close to Eastbourne as possible , though he may change it , perhaps just a trailer change :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
let’s just hope yodel are ok , but if this first drop continues , we won’t make yodel on time never mind early
deep breaths , stay calm

dozy:

Andrejs:

dozy:

Tomorrow still Thursday.

yes but Friday’s work is load rugby , tip Eastbourne , reload sittingbourne , tip Solihull , reload Derby , tip Lincoln then home , so yes its thurs but I really need to get loaded today and get as close to Eastbourne as possible , though he may change it , perhaps just a trailer change :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
let’s just hope yodel are ok , but if this first drop continues , we won’t make yodel on time never mind early
deep breaths , stay calm

How many present,gift you give to planner ■■?They have to you all the time special route.

dozy:

Andrejs:

dozy:

Tomorrow still Thursday.

deep breaths , stay calm

I just…

Put all that into RAC’s route planner…it’s 11 hours and 547 miles on a Friday.

Good luck with that poodle.

dozy:
but Friday’s work is load rugby , tip Eastbourne , reload sittingbourne , tip Solihull , reload Derby , tip Lincoln then home

I do wander if you never got out of trolling mode or you actually enjoy being abused if only to moan about it.

Taking you at your word (why I don’t know), wander into Yodel Hatfield at 1630, don’t leave before 1800, park up close by. Trundle into Rugby next morning, do Eastbourne, Sittingbourne, Solihull and depending how you get on (it is Friday :unamused: ) back to Rugby Friday night or Saturday morning.

Stanley Knife:

dozy:
but Friday’s work is load rugby , tip Eastbourne , reload sittingbourne , tip Solihull , reload Derby , tip Lincoln then home

I do wander if you never got out of trolling mode or you actually enjoy being abused if only to moan about it.

Taking you at your word (why I don’t know), wander into Yodel Hatfield at 1630, don’t leave before 1800, park up close by. Trundle into Rugby next morning, do Eastbourne, Sittingbourne, Solihull and depending how you get on (it is Friday :unamused: ) back to Rugby Friday night or Saturday morning.

trolling :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

Tell your missus Dipper likes his steak rare with a cold blond lager and strawberries with cream with afters outdoors !
That Friday is ■■■■■■ and not going to finish till Saturday lunchtime Ady.

and another 1

I was so happy when I got here at 16.00 , straight on bay 118 , took keys straight off me , 17.15 not a peep :frowning:

Did I see you this afternoon Dozy, about 230pm on the M25 N/ crawling past Heathrow . In your all orange hi Viz outfit

Can’t be too many Bristol rovers fans pulling for stobbies

Now I can see your workload for Friday if I wanted to be home Friday night it would be Rugby Eastbourne and Sittingbourne only then swap with another driver. To be fair I wouldnt entertain this run at all.

However if I wanted a decent Saturday I’d be planning on Solihull Sat morning then Derby Lincoln etc.
Prolly park at Lincoln Farm Friday night which ironically is no where near Lincoln.

Just sayin…

Dipper_Dave:
Prolly park at Lincoln Farm Friday night which ironically is no where near Lincoln.

And neither is it a farm! Strange times my friend, strange times indeed.

dozy:

Andrejs:

dozy:

Tomorrow still Thursday.

deep breaths , stay calm

Dozy,
do they have you down as a van driver or what■■?

F…k to that plan. For me it would be
Rugby - Eastbourne, Sittingbourne - Lincoln

I hope you told them already, it’s not doable??Unless you want Dipper Dave to have steak with the the misses.
Knowing you, you haven’t said anything > you just carry on and try to fit it all in what they throw at you.

Take it easy, slow down and make sure you run from Hatfield to Rugby tomorrow before noon, load Derby - offload Lincoln and home.

I told YOU in one of your other crying threads this week, you will get yourself killed or somebody else. You will never listen. Please Dozy take that f… porter job. Or go and be a day driver for them.

I mean they sending you all down to the channel to do 1,5 days work in one shift.

@Andrejs and others who worked there is this normal Stobart Planning■■?
I mean most of their trampers are back in their depot by Friday night, so come Dozy always works like this■■?