Wide load waiting area on the a1

Conor:
Good. Anyone who parks in a wide load area is an utter knob if they’re not carrying an abnormal load. They should do the same in the wide load parking areas in motorway services as well. And it isn’t the only place on the A1 to stop for a break unless you’re a ■■■■■■ incapable of planning ahead. As you say its just before the M62 so literally a few minutes up the road you have a service area to use and you’ve already passed one 5 minutes or so before.

Quarter of a century of truck driving and I’ve never got any fine or penalty, not even a parking ticket. If you get one you’ve only yourself to blame. I think of it as a tax on stupidity.

And as your comment about robbers, muggers and thieves, thanks for highlighting you’re a thicko who is clearly unaware that the police have different officers for doing different things and they can do more than one thing at once as they’re going about their daily duties.

I’ve read a lot of your posts and quite frankly I don’t think you’re very nice,thank you.