Coaches PCV

colinaki:

DickyNick:

colinaki:

animalmanphil:

SouthEastCashew:
Don’t become a coach [zb]. They [zb] hate us so I will hate them back :-').

You sound like a really professional driver. NOT.

Not all coachdrivers hate LGV drivers as I’m a holder of both licenses and have been driving coaches for the last 15 years but class 1 from 1974 till 2002 enjoyed both jobs, but both jobs have change (mostly for the worst) I still try and help LGV drivers on the road, our common problem on the roas is the car, van, and lycra wobbles without fighting each other

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I find coach drivers are normally ok, now and again I find a local bus driver has no time for HGV. I was in the wrong lane the other week and trying to get across and all the local bus driver could do was sit there waving his arms in the air at me, just because he drives the same route everyday and wouldn’t know what it’s like to be driving somewhere you don’t know!

If it’s any consolation a tfl bus driver carved me up and left me stuffed in a yellow box with the help of a black cab doing his swing around in the junction when I appealed the fix penalty with the help of my dash cam film the FP was dropped
On another occasion in London I stopped short of a junction in a bus lane to let’s a artic through only to have the driver behind give me the horn and light flashing but the look on his face when I put on my hazards got out and asked him what his problem was to my surprise to find the old bill behind me, he asked what was going on I told him he asked me to carry on my way, while waiting for the lights to change I saw his passengers getting off !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad your fixed penalty was dropped mate. Just shows it is worth appealing :-') I don’t have a problem with the red bus drivers in London they aren’t like the national express ones & other city bus drivers who think you are superman and can see around corners etc…