Shit RDCs

Ghiabox:

robroy:

peirre:
Only 5hrs pay??
Surely you should be getting 8hrs minimum pay :sunglasses:

For anybody who aint bored [zb] less with this thread,.and for anybody who is still (bizzarelly :laughing: ) interested…
The 5 hour thing was used as an example to try and clarify and simplify a point…while banging my head against the wall. :smiley:

I actually started at Lancaster after a 15 hour day previous, fighting through Bank hol wk.end traffic,.with a 9 hr reduced rest.
Up to Carlisle change trailers, up to Glasgow.(2 and half hours to tip :unamused: ) and back down, (with my break) dropped trailer, phoned the Mrs, quick truck wash.

(Btw to backtrack a bit…While sat in my plastic hard assed chair in rdc, I was on T.net,.a couple of Whats apps to a couple of mates, then on You Tube ■■■■■■■ after Holly Willoughby, read part of Friday’s Sun, scratched my arse picked my nose, went for a quick Jimmy… etc etc.)

So total hours for day was about 11 hours or so.

Nice day, about 18 degrees C, traffic not to bad,.and I was wearing denim shorts, blue polo, Calvin Klein undercrackers, (or was it George at Asda) .accessorised with a …(.incidentally very cool) pair of shades. :sunglasses:

Think I’ve covered everything, do get back to me if anybody requires more detail on this riveting subject. :laughing:

Did you not have a hat to go with them shades? It would have added +10 cool points, clean shaven or stubble/beard. I need to draw an image in my head!

Ok, unbelievably handsome and rugged, cap (baseball not cloth btw :smiley: ) sometimes on, (either right way or back to front depending on how cool I want to look) head shaved to an inch of it’s life, goatee beard trimmed to perfection, in fact an all round fine figure of cool trucking manbeast,.and simply loved by the laydeeeez. . :sunglasses:
Aging slightly, but hey…you can’t have everything. :laughing:

:unamused: :unamused: :smiley: