Shit RDCs

robroy:

Trickydick:

DonutUK:

robroy:
Ok, so I’ll try and explain again. :unamused:
Let’s say for easiness the job took 5 hours including sat in that crap hole (say what you like that time is work time, so I want paid for it)
So I book 3 quarters of that time as a ‘break’ I get paid 4 and a quarter hours… losing 45 mins pay.!!

I take my 45 on way home I get paid the full 5 :sunglasses: . :bulb:

They let me away with Jack [zb], that is how they are, so I reciprocate…ie reap what you sow. :bulb:

Arsey? Petty? Awkward? …yeh maybe all 3, but as I said I work only for the money not to pose about in a big truck/big trucker stylee.
Does that clarify ?

Pulling teeth or what. :wink: :laughing:
Sorry guys…bad day. :blush:

So you’ve been at work for 5hrs 45 mins after taking break on the way home…and still only getting paid for 5 hrs…?

Thats exactly how I read it as well.

Jeez…Don’t believe this is still running. :open_mouth: :smiley:
What’s so [zb] hard to grasp here with some of you, or is it ‘Let’s wind Rob up and act dumb day’’ :smiley:
Are we sat comfortably…here goes.
I got paid for every minute I worked.
Did not book a false break sat waiting where I could not call it ‘free time’ and lose 45 mins pay, without a break/much needed kip.
Had a statuory legal break away from a working environment (ie waiting room craphole) instead of getting 45 minutes shaved off my working time for a break,…and finished my day refreshed after a good half hour’s kip on my bunk and 15 mins having a coffee. :sunglasses:

Like I said …pulling teeth. :smiley:

I thought you said earlier on you were going to leave it there :grimacing: