Failed my class 1 [emoji53]

milesahead:

jakethesnake:
It would be strange if you wouldn’t ride motorbike in the middle of the road as there is no reason to do this, it’s like driving car on the side of the road…

You obviously have no idea about traveling on two wheels yet you are supposedly a qualified lorry driver. Scary scary I would say.

I’m sorry to scare you.I can’t say that I know everything, far from that, but I ride my bike for 7 years without any problem, 5 of them almost every day in all weather, anyway, on this occasion I wasn’t talking about cornering or anything like this but generally about your positioning on the road when you ride a motorbike. To ride a motorbike on the side of the road may create dangerous situations, as people will be tempted to overtake you, even if you are not slow and even if it’s not safe for you and for them. By the way, yes, I’m qualified lorry driver, not experienced though.

Yes I can tell you are not experienced by what you say but you are not quite correct with your thought process of motorcycle road positioning. Good thing is you have time to learn and you seem willing.
Plenty experienced drivers don’t have a clue because they have never bothered to learn.