Got a new unit coming next week

18 plate t460, so I’m buzzing

Got a 15 plate one at moment and it’s very good, drives better than a MAN that are sloppy, and always seem to have a warning light on. it’s on a par with scania and Volvos I’ve driven

Can’t wait for the brand spanker tho

Stinka:

Got a 15 plate one at moment and it’s very good, drives better than a MAN that are sloppy, and always seem to have a warning light on. it’s on a par with scania and Volvos I’ve driven

They’re decent motors, nowhere near Scania in terms of quality though, cheap and nasty feeling interior that was falling to bits within a few months. Comfy enough and with decent enough space in them.

Has the new one been improved?

I’m talking ride and power, gear box shifts so well. When empty it just does 6th 9th then 11th and absolutely flys on the flat, whereas an MAN or scania will go 5th 7th 10th 12th or even more gears so is always reving out and getting nowhere … just these little things

Interior is not up to a scania or Volvo granted, but where I work the MAN have full leather and alloys so that’s a bonus and very plush even if they are a dog to drive. I have driven a brand new Volvo 540 with alloys and leather sports seats tho when I first passed and was doing new unit delivery on class 2, that was best unit I’ve ever driven, but the t460 drives almost as well if I’m honest, hopefully this new one will be even more smooth and powerful

Mayby it time to massively upgrade the PLI you have :laughing:

peirre:

Haha mate I live for the moment, [zb] it

Mod’s edit:
:bulb: Whilst you’re living for the moment, try having a read of the forum rules. dd. :wink:

Volvo running gear, French electricity,and french everything else. Doesn’t bode well after 3-4 years.

Good luck with it, I love getting a brand new lorry, always exciting and the T Range is a bloody good truck, I’m a big fan

Stinka:

peirre:

Haha mate I live for the moment, [zb] it

Till it bites you in the ■■■ :unamused:

Stinka:

I’ve just finished ringing round all the Renault dealers to ensure they have a good supply of rear light clusters in stock.

Rob K:
I’ve just finished ringing round all the Renault dealers to ensure they have a good supply of rear light clusters in stock.

At £2K a go they’ll be rubbing their hands with glee.
Which is why I suggested the OP increase his PLI cover

I s’pose it’s an auto :unamused:

The rent-a-wreck I had was quite nice to drive, but I still don’t get why the steering wheel has to be so bloomin’ big, and have more toggle switches and buttons than a NASA space station! No matter how many times I looked before I left on a journey, I could never remember what switch did what, and had to keep pressing tip something worked. Quite distracting really.
I’m sure if I had longer with it, I would have got used to it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk