3 low mile Petes for sale

A few blokes I know have had some big problems with their Volvos lately, luckily they’re all still just inside their warranty, one by less than 10k miles when he had a valve break and wipe out everything from the crankcase up, it even did the turbo, which had only been replaced a few weeks before. I had to have a new head on mine a few months out of warranty, Volvo gave me $5k back as a goodwill gesture, but it still cost me $16k.

Another bloke had to rip out the I-shift or fork out $35k on a replacement, he swapped it for a 13spd and now it won’t move as the engine ECM is confused as it’s not getting messages from the I-shift ECM, he put a complete engine in it last year from a wrecked truck after the original went ■■■■ up, saved $15k that way as the rebuild quote was $45k and you know that was going to be dearer by the time they finished.

It scares the life out of me, I still have a year to go on the payments on mine and warranty is finished, it does have a limited warranty on the new top end and I’ve replaced the radiator, water pump, most of the A/C system, starter, alternator and batteries in the last six months, so finger’s crossed, but just in case I drained the fire extinguisher and refilled it with petrol lol

The scary part is that Volvo are no worse than anything else, better in fact when it comes to the emissions ■■■■■■■■ and they’re good on fuel and nice to live in all week to boot, I haven’t got a clue what to replace mine with except another glider and they’re 30% more expensive to buy and the Volvos ain’t exactly cheap in the first place, like I said, it’s scary stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk