Then you wonder why we get banned from parking

Parked on an industrial estate last night on the edge of town.
At the entrance to the ind est is a residential area, newly built houses.
Set off this morning, got to the estate entrance… here’s a fridge motor parked right underneath somebody’s bedroom, fridge running. :unamused:
Draw your own conclusions. :neutral_face:

Shouldn’t have bought a house next to an industrial estate?

He’s…

Winning a bet?

He’s had a heart attack?

He lives there?

But yeh, he’s probably a ■■■■.

Yeah but the industrial estate was there first. Blame the house builders.

Got to agree.
They could only afford the new house because it was situated next to an industrial estate.
Anyway…might have been the only parking space left.

Give it 6 weeks and double yellows will be down or at the very least overnight parking for lorries will be banned, bravo mate :unamused: and yes he’s a ■■■■.

Which estate was it Robroy? Was it the one I mentioned or the other one you were on about?

Fridge units should be banned altogether. As no matter where I park there is always one that decides to park next to me. Same In services I can be the only wagon there trying have my daily siesta and a huge fridge parks next to me.got the whole car park ffs. Why me why?

It doesnt matter if the industrial estate was there first
It doesnt matter that they could only afford the house because it was built near an industrial estate

Once they get a bee in their bonnet about the big nasty hgvs parking overnight near their house and complain to the council, its only going to end one way.

the maoster:
Which estate was it Robroy? Was it the one I mentioned or the other one you were on about?

The one I was on about.

Banning parking,was on the cards…as soon as planning permission was granted.
We lose some…we win some

The-Snowman:
It doesnt matter if the industrial estate was there first
It doesnt matter that they could only afford the house because it was built near an industrial estate

Once they get a bee in their bonnet about the big nasty hgvs parking overnight near their house and complain to the council, its only going to end one way.

At last somebody with a bit of sense.
Some of the attitudes on here about this just illustrate my point…ffs! :unamused:
Of course it doesn’t matter who was there first, ok it IS a fair point in real terms… , but who is always going to have the upper hand on this sort of situation?
A few drivers who want to park overnight, or the resident truck hating local neighbourhood watch outfit backed by their local MP??
The evidence is there now with all the parking places that have been shut down over the years because of noise and dirty 2 ats who can’t take their crap away with them in a morning :smiling_imp: … and why many have to resort to MSAs and ■■■■ lay bys.

edd1974:
Fridge units should be banned altogether. As no matter where I park there is always one that decides to park next to me. Same In services I can be the only wagon there trying have my daily siesta and a huge fridge parks next to me.got the whole car park ffs. Why me why?

Your a

Wait for it Wait for it

A Fridge Magnet.

Taxi .

nick2008:

edd1974:

Your a

Wait for it Wait for it

A Fridge Magnet.

Taxi .

:laughing: :laughing:

edd1974:

Or the non fridge driver who could use any space he wants yet chooses to park next to the fridge then asks you if you’re going to turn it off, special kind of stupid :confused: :confused:

edd1974:

So how do you transport frozen and chilled produce?

Andrew.simmons:

edd1974:

Who cares my sleep is more important

edd1974:

Andrew.simmons:

edd1974:

Who cares my sleep is more important

Stop buying food then, that should get a few of them pesky fridges off the road.

Mazzer2:
Or the non fridge driver who could use any space he wants yet chooses to park next to the fridge then asks you if you’re going to turn it off, special kind of stupid :confused: :confused:

I parked on a deserted industrial estate in Swindon after tipping Iceland one Friday night. Shortly after a tanker driver turns up, he could’ve parked anywhere, but oh no he parks in front of me and then comes strutting over like a ■■■■ bantam, points at my fridge and says " that ■■■■■■■ thing better not be running all night". I pointed to his tank and said “and that ■■■■■■■ thing better not be leaking all night”, slightly confused he says “it’s not leaking” to which I replied “and this isn’t running so ■■■■ off”.

the maoster:
I parked on a deserted industrial estate in Swindon after tipping Iceland one Friday night. Shortly after a tanker driver turns up, he could’ve parked anywhere, but oh no he parks in front of me and then comes strutting over like a ■■■■ bantam, points at my fridge and says " that [zb] thing better not be running all night". I pointed to his tank and said “and that [zb] thing better not be leaking all night”, slightly confused he says “it’s not leaking” to which I replied “and this isn’t running so [zb] off”.

:laughing: :laughing: