Ocado Dordon

Supersolo:
Well to all those interested in Ocado, I worked there for two years and I can tell you it’s the easiest class 1 job you will ever get, yes they do offer max hours but your break is paid and with overtime you can clear 800+ a week and that on paye, coming from stobarts it would be heaven! No interaction with the load and one drop and back to Dordon in a single 10 hour shift, a double is a Bristol/Knowsley run or perterborough/Milton Keynes. Very easy work but they are super strict on driving standards it’s a bit of a Boy Scout company, overtime rate paid after 40 and holiday based on last so many weeks hours,you get a map and only do 9 different depots. All new mercs but limited to 52,weekend working and some silly start times but very secure job if you are a good boy and keep your head down,full canteen on site at dordon and no pressure to hit a booking in slot, telemetrics are in place but not used aggressively like Dpd! I started in the vans and moved over but as I said attendance is a big thing there and it’s mainly weekend working, brilliant job to max hours for easy money or just do single runs but on the single runs it’s only 40 hours so low pay. Hardest depot they have is Ruislip/London but make sure you follow the map as they are all 16”4 trailers and your sat nav won’t work down there! if you want a steady plod along job and don’t mind the monotony it’s a good number. I’d say out of all the other places I’ve been Dpd, Euro car parts, Hermes,CEVA/continental tyres/stobarts Royal Mail it’s by far the best.

Can you follow the map while the camera is watching you? [emoji23]

United Biscuits or now known as Turkish Delight have cameras everywhere, on the bays, in the cab, in the yard.